I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak (gloraelin) wrote in _survivors_,
I'm just a girl, guess I'm some kind of freak
gloraelin
_survivors_

• Mood:
  • Music:

WHEEEEEEEE

Oy. It's been an interesting week!

So. Posted about how the possibility that I'm bipolar was scary and crap - still is, honestly, but ... we'll come back to that.

Was in a horribly depressive mood last night, trying not to cut, etc etc. Tried using ice to snap out of the dissociative episode, came halfway back and got stuck [which hurts, BTW]. Was having major problems, was about to call Bill down just to be able to talk to someone when...

it was like someone threw a blanket over it. I was still having the urges, but they were controllable and dim, like a faraway memory. And THEN!

It was as if someone turned a switch from "down" to "up" - major energy rush, like I'd just drunk a liter of Mt. Dew and eaten a lot of chocolate [did neither], hyperness and not-depressed-ness, etc etc. And I DIDN'T WANT TO CUT. WOO.

So... uh, I think it's one of three things, or a combination:
1] I'm bipolar, and I just hit a high point
2] The Prozac finally flushed away
3] The Lexapro started working.

Also... about bipolar? It doesn't really bother me that much now. It's like I'm two different people!

Hunh. WHATEVER. I'm HYPER and I DON'T CARE.
Tags: bipolar disorder, depression, dissociation
Subscribe

• Thought-Stirring Post: Public Entry

Therapy is a popular topic here at _survivors_ . In fact, there are so many posts about it that we have two relevant tags: therapy and…

• Thought Stirring Post Public

Therapy can play a large part in the healing process for many (though not all) survivors. Finding a therapist can be as easy as Googling or opening…

• Thought Stirring Post Public

To be emotionally validated it to feel that the other person has heard you, really understands what you are saying, and accepts it as true for you.…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments