shadowkat3 (shadowkat3) wrote in _survivors_,
shadowkat3
shadowkat3
_survivors_

Chloe

My friend chloe didn't make it out of the coma she'd slipped into after being in a car wreck. 

Her brother just called me and told me. He was with her all night as things got worse.

I've known chloe since the 5th grade, since we moved down to texas. we had planned to go through the art program at our high school together, and all sorts of things. She has always been always better at sculpting than me. I prefer painting and drawing. She's a Play Doh nerd. she has an icon that said that, we made it.
She had the icon, i guess. 

I don't know what to do and don't have anyone to talk to, really. Matt's at work and will be all day.

I feel numb and cold and like i'll never be cheerful again

i dont know what to do

Tags: death, friendships
Subscribe

• Just needing to get this out, it's kinda long. Sorry

This is my first post, so I'm sorry if I missed out any warnings. Some if it is detailed. I've been a member here for a wee while, and as I read…

• Dealing with anger and depression

My grandmother called my mother last night to tell her that Tina, my brother Randy's wife (they were separated) died in a car accident. My…

• (no subject)

I have a ton to say in this post. And just needed to vent on some of the things that have been going on as of late. Cut for friends, betrayal, trust…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 4 comments