?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
Blogathon 2007 this Sat July 28 -- 24 hours of fun! 
27th-Jul-2007 10:24 am
patience
I just thought I'd plug the Blogathon in here, because many people are blogging for RAINN and different trauma centers. I thought some of you may want to sponsor them. Even a $5 pledge can add up!!

What is a Blogathon? Bloggers from all over the world stay up for 24 hours, posting on their journals every 1/2 hour. They are blogging for their charity of choice. People are asked to sponsor them in their journey with a lump sum donation to the charity.

Here is where you can search through the list of blogs and charities.

For the 2nd year in a row, I'll be blogging for the Children's Neuroblastoma Cancer Foundation which raises money for Pediatric Cancer Research. If you'd like to follow along on my journey, here's the link to my site. If you'd like to SPONSOR ME, I'd be forever in your debt! All of my sponsors get a thank you card mailed to them from me and a chance to win a $40 Amazon Gift Card. I will also be auctioning off Progressive Photos of my journey over 24 hours for $5 donations!

Love to all my survivor brothers and sisters! Have a great weekend!
Comments 
27th-Jul-2007 05:53 pm (UTC)
I love Blogathon! I blogged for RAINN a few years back. Sadly, Blogathon falls on my husband's birthday almost every year, so I haven't been able to do it since, but I love being able to donate to a great cause :)
This page was loaded Nov 12th 2019, 1:37 am GMT.