?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
still surviving.. 
26th-Apr-2004 09:10 pm
i'm 20/f. a survivor of childhood sexual abuse (by various people), also emotional abuse, a witness of family violence (childhood), verbal abuse and criticism. i am still struggling to overcome all that its made me become. i have never known who 'I' am..never had a voice of my own. always afraid of rejection. i have a fear of people, mostly men. i don't do good in social situations and do not have friends. i basically have a lot of mental health issues that make everyday very hard to keep breathing...BUT..i am still breathing...amazingly..i deal with depression, ocd tendencies, ptsd, anorexia, self-injury, dissociative disorders, generalized anxiety, social phobia and a bit of agoraphobia..they all go on and off..i never know wut i'm going to deal with when i wake up in the morning..makes life..even more chaotic...and..in short, that is a bit about me...
Comments 
27th-Apr-2004 06:09 am (UTC)
why do the worse things happen to the best of people? I never been able to understand that. *gives you my supports*
27th-Apr-2004 08:39 am (UTC)
Wow. Just look at how much strength and courage you have. You are not only breathing - you are SURVIVING. You've been given a really full plate to deal with, but you can hold your head high... you've accomplished what many wouldn't have, just by still being here.
I hope you have a good therapist... someone you can trust and who offers you all the help you need to feel whole again. If you don't...please find one - you have so much to offer the world. {{HUG}}
27th-Apr-2004 04:42 pm (UTC)
Hang in there...Im dealing with a lot of the same things you are..and you are amazing just for being here and living through it..some people arent strong enough to get that far...Im praying for you..
16th-May-2004 12:04 pm (UTC)
I agree you really do have alot of courage. I also deal with alot of the same things, I know it can be very rough at times, but you have made it so far already...
This page was loaded Nov 12th 2019, 11:27 am GMT.