swept_under (swept_under) wrote in _survivors_,
swept_under
swept_under
_survivors_

New here, thought I'd introduce myself.

I was diagnosed with depression at age 15 after making a suicide pact with a friend and landing myself in the county hospital for a couple of weeks. I'm 30 now and have seen many therapists and psychiatrist and have had many hospitalizations over the years. In April sh*t kind of hit the fan again I was hospitalized for anxiety and suicidal thoughts. When they released me with two brand new prescriptions I went to the pharmacy to fill them then went to the park and took all 90 pills. I remember taking the pills and lighting a cigarette and that's it. Apparently I told the people parked in the car next to mine what I had done so they called 911. Since I have been hospitalized three more times. I've lost my job due to it. Since April I have a new diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi-polar I, and possible schizo-affective disorder. I also have PTSD as a result of childhood sexual abuse by my step-father and brother from preschool until fifth grade. I don't know what else you would want to know in an introduction, if there's anything you want to know just ask I'm pretty open about everything online.
Tags: abuse: child, abuse: incest, abuse: sexual, abuse: sibling, depression, introductions, ptsd, suicidal thoughts, therapy
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 3 comments