?

No account? Create an account
_Survivors_
A safe space to share stories and ask questions
New here, thought I'd introduce myself. 
25th-Jun-2007 04:08 pm
I was diagnosed with depression at age 15 after making a suicide pact with a friend and landing myself in the county hospital for a couple of weeks. I'm 30 now and have seen many therapists and psychiatrist and have had many hospitalizations over the years. In April sh*t kind of hit the fan again I was hospitalized for anxiety and suicidal thoughts. When they released me with two brand new prescriptions I went to the pharmacy to fill them then went to the park and took all 90 pills. I remember taking the pills and lighting a cigarette and that's it. Apparently I told the people parked in the car next to mine what I had done so they called 911. Since I have been hospitalized three more times. I've lost my job due to it. Since April I have a new diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, bi-polar I, and possible schizo-affective disorder. I also have PTSD as a result of childhood sexual abuse by my step-father and brother from preschool until fifth grade. I don't know what else you would want to know in an introduction, if there's anything you want to know just ask I'm pretty open about everything online.
Comments 
25th-Jun-2007 10:09 pm (UTC)
Welcome. I'm sorry that you have been through what you have been through- I have major depression as well as PTSD and sometimes it's just so much. Safe *hugs* if you would like them.
26th-Jun-2007 02:22 am (UTC)
Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear how much you've been struggling with suicide. I've struggled with suicidal thoughts and urges, too, and I hope that I can offer you some support through this. With so much on your plate, I hope we can help you through some of it
26th-Jun-2007 03:50 am (UTC)
Thanks to both of you for the warm welcome.
This page was loaded Dec 4th 2020, 8:57 pm GMT.