Survey Centeral!'s Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 19 most recent journal entries recorded in
Survey Centeral!'s LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Sunday, April 4th, 2010|
|Tuesday, March 23rd, 2010|
I am writing a PhD thesis about LiveJournal and I need your help. Please, fill in this questionnaire on how you use LiveJournal: http://visidati.lv/aptauja/327475602/
Thanks a lot!
|Monday, March 15th, 2010|
Want to win $25 gift card?
Research on Emotions and Interpersonal Experiences
Interested in winning a gift card for $25.00 to Itunes or Amazon.com? Your choice!
Eligible participants are females between the ages of 18-25 who can read and write in English. This study will ask about your memories of teasing that occurred in your childhood or adolescence. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
If you want to participate in the study with a chance to win a gift card, click the link below!
|Thursday, April 19th, 2007|
1. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
2. What are your choice of toppings on a hamburger? And do you prefer gas or charcoal grilling?
3. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
4. It's your first day of vacation, what are you doing?
5. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?
6. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
7. What do you think Captain Hook's name was before he had a hook for a hand?
8. Rock, paper, or scissors?
9. How long was it from 'the first date' until the proposal of marriage? How long until the wedding?
10. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
11. What is one quality that you really appreciate in a person?
12. At the good old general store, what particular kind of candy would you expect to be in the big jar at the counter?
13. What is the most distinguishing landmark in your city?
14. Everyone hears discussions that they consider boring. What topic can put you to sleep quicker than any other?
15. How many times did it take you to pass your drivers test?
16. If you had to have the same topping on your vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life, what topping would you choose?
17. What food item would need to be removed from the market altogether in order for you to live a healthier, longer life?
18. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
19. If you had to choose, which would you give up: cable TV, or DSL/cable internet?
20. What is your highest level of education?
21. How much is a gallon of gas in your city? What was the highest it's been?
22. What kind of lunch box did you have as a kid?
23. What would you rather have, a nanny, a housekeeper, a cook, or a chauffeur?
24. Would you rather be trapped in an elevator, or stuck in traffic?
25. Lets say a brick fell on your foot, and your kid is standing right next to you, what is your 'cleaned up' swear word?
|Friday, September 29th, 2006|
I'm new here!
1. Who is the last person you held hands with? Joe
2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I think I would, but I don't have to worry about that, because it's not going to happen Current Mood: bored
3. Do you sleep with the TV on? No, and I don't have a TV in my room
4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? No, I don't drink milk like I should
5. What did you do today? Woke up, went to school, went to the mall, talked to my boyfriend, took a nap, got online.
6. Do you like somebody right now? I don't like someone, I love someone though.
7. How fast can you type? Pretty fast, as I like to type
8. Are you afraid of the dark? No, I love it
9. Eye color? Dark brown, almost black.
10. Who can you always turn to? My main family or my boyfriend
11. When's the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Always, I don't like showers
12. Do you knock on wood? No
13. Are you drinking anything right now? No
14. Do you have good vision? I guess
15. Can you hoola hoop? I used to be able to
16. Are you good at keeping secrets? Yeah
17. What do you want for Christmas? Money and lingerie, and for my boyfriend to spend it with me
18. Are you OCD? No
19. Do you talk in your sleep? No
20. Who makes you laugh the most? My family, my boyfriend, and my dachshund Sammy
21. Have you ever flown a kite? When I was a little kid
22. When was the last time you went swimming and where? A couple years ago in my own pool, I don't swim.
23. Do you consider yourself successful? For the most part
24. How many people are on your contact list of your cell? About 15
25. Have you ever asked for a horse? Yeah
26. Plans for today? Sleep in, take care of the dogs and the house.
27. WHATS YOUR MiDDLE NAME? AND WHY? Marie, because my dad named me.
28. Missing someone now? Yeah
29. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'? Just a few hours ago
30. What was the last sport you played? Volleyball
31. How are you feeling today? Bored, worried, sad, tired
32. Are you black? Not at all.
33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No
34. What are you looking forward to? The weekend of my 21st birthday, seeing Joe again, and Halloween
35. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yeah, many times
37. Have you ever eaten dog food? I was told when I was a toddler I used to
38. Can you handle the truth? Most of the time. But even if I can't handle it, it's better than lies.
39. Do you like green eggs and ham? Depends, I love the color green though!
40. What are 3 things you always take with you to places? My purse, my car keys, and gum
41. Any cool scars? My breasts are scarred from surgery, and I had surgery on my lip, and I have a scar on my lower stomach from when I had endometriosis
42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? Do they know? Yeah, we're in a relationship
43. How many kids do you plan on having? None, I can't have any for one thing, another thing is, I don't like kids.
44. What do you do when no one is watching? Heh, lots of things.
45. How often do you talk on the phone? Depends.
46. Do you talk to yourself? When I'm upset I do
47. Is there something you want that you can't have? A lot of things.
48. Three things about the opposite sex that you first notice? Height, his eyes, his long dark hair, his pale skin
49. Who are you thinking about right now? Joe, my boyfriend
50. Who did you last hug? My mom
52. Where is your phone? In my room
53. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner
54. Favorite Color? Black and neon green
55. Last movie watched? Saw 1 and 2, White Zombie, The Exorcist The beginning
56. What song do you currently hear? Prey by Cradle of Filth
57. What do you want? My boyfriend
58. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list? No, and Joe doesn't have LJ
59. What TV Show are you watching? None.
60. What is your cell phone number? I don't give that out.
|Monday, August 7th, 2006|
does anyoneknow a really good/and orlong relationship survey?
|Thursday, August 3rd, 2006|
|Monday, July 3rd, 2006|
Your Nine Names
1. Your Porn Name. [first pet's name, and current street name]2. Your Movie Star Name. [grandparent's name on your dad side, and your favourite candy's name]3. Your Fly-Girl/Guy Name. [first initial of your name, first two letters of your middle OR last name]4. Your Detective Name. [favourite colour, favourite animal]5. Your Soap Opera Name. [middle name, first street you lived on]6. Your Star Wars Name. [the first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first name, first two letters of mom's maiden name, and the first three letters of the town you grew up in.]7. Terrorist Name. [middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards.]8. Super-hero Name. ["The", your favourite colour, your favourite drink.]9. Cross-dressing Name. [the name of your current pet, and the street you first lived on.] Current Mood: okay
|Tuesday, June 27th, 2006|
|Thursday, June 22nd, 2006|
|Thursday, June 15th, 2006|
This or That
I just created a short survey, "This or That". It's different than the other ones. ;)
Churches or Cathedrals -
Castles or High, Modern Buildings -
Busy City Life or A Quiet Place by the Sea -
Feilds or Mountains -
Rain or Sun -
Crowdy or Deserted -
Curtains or Blinds -
Classic or Modern -
Cherry or Mint -
Chocolate or Strawberry -
Fruit or Vegetables -
Scent or No Scent -
Warm Scents or Cool Scents -
Photographs or Paintings -
Music or Books -
Movies or Dance -
Nerd/Smart or Popular/Outgoing -
Alone or a Social Butterfly -
Slow Dance or Crazy, Passionate Dance -
Writing or Reading -
Silver or Gold -
Noisy or Silent -
Colourful or Neutral -
Tragic Ending or Happy Ending - Current Mood: sleepy
|Friday, June 9th, 2006|
is a reputable site. Once you become a member you earn money (not points) by taking research surveys online. They pay good money! I've always received my cash (checks) quickly.
Want to know another plus about SurveySavvy
? Like many survey sites, you can also earn money for referring your friends! How awesome is that? The SurveySavvy payment system pays you an average of $2 every time a member you refer completes a survey and an average of $1 every time a member they refer completes a survey.[Click here to go to SurveySavvy]
|Tuesday, April 11th, 2006|
|Friday, March 31st, 2006|
The Artsy-Fartsy survey!
Three Artistic Movements You Like
Three Visual Artists You Like
1. Leonor Fini
2. Leonora Carrington
3. Frida Kahlo
Three Music Genres You Like
1. International Pop/World music
Three Bands or Soloists You Like
2. Ceca Ražnatovič
3. Dead Can Dance
Three Composers You Like
1. Antonio Vivaldi
2. Sergei Rachmaninoff
3. Camille Saint-Saëns
Three Film Genres You Like
Three Films You Like
1. Belle Epoch
2. The Commitments
Three Film Directors You Like
1. Pedro Almodovar
2. Ang Lee
3. Emir Kusturica
Three Prose Writers You Like
1. Edith Wharton
2. Salman Rushdie
3. Nadine Gordimer
Three Poets You Like
1. Pablo Neruda
2. Audre Lorde
3. Federico Garcia-Lorca
Three Books You Like
1. Norwegian Wood
by Haruki Murakami
2. Age of Innocence
by Edith Wharton
3. Crime and Punishment by Fydor Dostoevsky
Three Playwrights You like
1. Eugene O'Neil
2. August Wilson
3. Oscar Wilde
Three Plays You Like
1. The Playboy of the Western World
2. The Piano Lesson
3. Long Day's Journey Into Night
Three Musicals You Like
1. Les Miserables
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. Anything Goes
Three Countries Whose Art, Music, Film, Theatre and Literature You Enjoy
|Thursday, March 30th, 2006|
I am a student at UC Berkeley and am trying to do a project for my marketing class. I guess my professor wanted to give us a simulation of real life market research and expects us to get upwards of 1000 responses. I tried this with a clipboard at the local mall but a) people don't really want to talk to you and b) security eventually kicked me out.
Could you help me out? the survey is here:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=514361940343
It'll take 5 minutes of your time and I will be eternally greatful.
|Sunday, March 19th, 2006|
|Sunday, March 5th, 2006|
MA Thesis Survey
Hello fellow LiveJournalists,
I am currently conducting a survey for my MA thesis in Sociology on LiveJournal bloggers and perceived social effects. Effectively, I am researching the idea of: Does keeping a LiveJournal have social and/or intra/interpersonal effects? Some livejournalers have mentioned that they get in fights with friends over what they post on their journal, others have said that having a livejournal creates unnecessary ‘drama’ in their lives. Would you agree? How has keeping a livejournal affected you? This survey will ask questions regarding those topics.
Would you like to participate? Participants must be over the age of 16 and from one of (or living in) the following countries; USA, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, and the United Kingdom. This survey will not ask for your name or any identifying information, and will be confidential.
The surveys will be administered via a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology, which will encrypt your data.
This survey asks about your live journal habits, and the impacts keeping a LiveJournal. You can return to the survey at any time, provided you are at the SAME computer that you began the survey at. All results will be confidential and in no way will any respondents be dentifiable. This is a very intensive survey, with many open ended questions and will take some time to complete. However, despite the effort, this survey should provide some insight into the technological processes which shape our lives, and the way in which LiveJournal impacts
If interested in taking the survey, please Click here to take surveyTo the mods of this community, if this ia an inappropriate place to recruit participants, please let me know and I'll take this notice down.. Thanks. (:
|Monday, February 27th, 2006|
Have you been dating someone for less than 3 months?
If so, researchers at the University of Texas at Austin would like your input on a study about dynamics in newly formed romantic relationships.
Survey participants will be entered in a drawing for a chance to win one of several $20 cash prizes.
To participate, please visit:
Click on "Lab" and then click on "Dyadic Discussions Survey."
|Friday, February 3rd, 2006|