_suiko_rating_

• Music:

Going with the silver flow~

-About You-

Name/Nickname? Megan / Megara
Gender? Female
Age? 23
Favorite color? Green
Hobbies/talents? Singing, languages, history, dance, cello/violin/guitar, Tai Chi, ice skating, skiing, field hockey
What are your strengths? Sweet, cheerful, intuitive, active, loyal
What are your weaknesses? Judgemental, bad-temper sometimes, kind of a drama queen, prone to distraction
Logical or Intuitive? Intuitive
Leader or Follower? Depends on the situation - if things are going smoothly, I'm happy to follow.  If I'm working with idiots, just try and stop me from taking the lead. :P
Pessimistic or Optimistic? Optimistic.  If the world collapses around me, I don't want to be expecting it...
Fun or Business? Each in its own time, I'm a work during the week party when its over kind of girl.
What are some things you love? Snow, singing, dancing, travel, being a dork with friends who are also dorks
What are some things you hate? Ignorance, arguements over petty things, hangovers

-GensouSuikoden-
Favorite Suikoden Game?
Suikoden V
Favorite Suikoden Character? Georg, Zweig, Kyle, Miakis... I can't pick! LOL XD
Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why?
Miakis!  Except cocktails instead of lunch, she seems like she'd be awesome to go out and flirt with guys/gossip with. :P
If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? I
don't know if I have the name right, but it's the village the firebringer is from, um, Chisha? I think.  Small, idyllic hamlet with an awesome past = good times.

It's over! Really!
And which character do you think you'll be stamped as?
I don't have a clue...
Where did you hear about us?
Searching out stamping communities, my new passion. :P
Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made?
Yep yep!

Pictures of me are at my tiny photobucket account, and should take no time at all to load (really :P).  Or if you're really brave, I put a few videos of me up on youtube for stamping purposes. :P

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments