Silens Vir
wolviepris
_suiko_rating_

Going with the Silver flow

About You
  • Name/Nickname? Chris

• Gender? Male

• Age? 21

• Favorite color? range, for my childhood. Ernie was orange, as was Michelangelo. Second would be light blue. It's a pleasant color, and I've been told it looks good on me.

• Hobbies/talents? I play video games and read comic books. I'm a pretty big role playing fan, but I haven't been in a good regular game for a little while. I also enjoy Sudoku and am starting to get good at Kakuro. I'm generally creative and a pretty good 3D modeller and video editor.

• What are your strengths? Creative and hardworking; I'm close to a degree in digital media. Pretty damn tough; I had my wisdom teeth removed on the 21st of December and was a-okay by Christmas.

• What are your weaknesses? I'm a doormat when it comes to verbal conflicts, and avoid them whenever possible; simply put, if we're together and you want to go left and I want to go right, there's a 98% chance we're going left.

• Logical or Intuitive? Intuitive

• Leader or Follower? Follower

• Pessimistic or Optimistic? Optimistic

• Fun or Business? Both

• What are some things you love? The Nintendo Wii is currently amazing me. I've been playing Twilight Princess and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Wolverine is my favorite superhero, but his comics haven't been so great. The new Immortal Iron Fist has been awesome as is X-Factor. I enjoy Italian, Chinese, and Japanese food.

• What are some things you hate? That's kind of personal, but to sum it up people impeding on other's people's right to personal freedom especially for selfish reasons.

GensouSuikoden
  • Favorite Suikoden Game? II

• Favorite Suikoden Character? Viktor

• Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why? Rikimaru from II. I always wanted to know more about him. Plus, he'd know all the best things to order.

• If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? Hmm... tough one. Most of the towns never really 'stuck' with me. I like the idea of living in one of the castles in the original. Just the idea of a lot of people with individual pursuits coming together to do great things.

It's over! Really!
  • And which character do you think you'll be stamped as? No clue, I don't know the later games as well, and there's 500-some people to pick from.

• Where did you hear about us? Linking from ratings community to ratings community.

• Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made? Yes, now I just hope it's still alive.

Appearances

I took these two a few nights ago:

These are from 2005:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment