Naughty Cheesecake
tibatha
_suiko_rating_

Going with the silver flow ~

-About You-
Name/Nickname? Ina
Gender? Female
Age? 15 (err… until tomorrow)
Favorite color? Black, the color of nothingness & blue the color of the oceon.
Hobbies/talents? Teasing people, writing, painting, reading, and spending some time alone, thinking.
What are your strengths? I’m self-confident, realistic, hard to be influenced, and I stand with both my feet on the ground. Besides that, writing is strength of mine. I know how to play with words.
What are your weaknesses? I am grudge holding, blind to my own wrongdoings, somewhat indifferent, mistrusting, and do a lot of thinking.
Logical or Intuitive? Logical, with a very slight side of intuition.
Leader or Follower? Generally, I am more of a leader; giving out commands and instruction, watching out for everyone, etc. However, if it’s needed, I am also able to follow others. I’m flexible in that matter.
Pessimistic or Optimistic? Funnily this depends on which mood I am. If I am in a bad mood, I’m very pessimistic, if I am in a good one then I am optimistic.
Fun or Business? Business. If I am in business mode I am devoted with heart and soul to whatever I just do, and this is kind of fun to me as well.
What are some things you love? Books, because the words tell you different stories and things. You are able to dive into their worlds and can forget the present for a few hours. History is the other thing I love. History is what defines humanity, made our world the way it is now. History is like a book, only tells it the stories life wrote.
What are some things you hate? Noisy people, pushiness, utter romantic, insects and snotty little madams.

-GensouSuikoden-
Favorite Suikoden Game? Suikoden I
Favorite Suikoden Character? Flik. I love the way Flik has matured over the years. I loved him in the first game where he was grudgingly, mistrusting and hopelessly devoted to Odessa, and I loved him in the second game, where he matured and was no longer as foolish and blind to other things as a few years before.
Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why? Viktor, because, c’mon, Viktor is such a lovable dork it hurts. He’s cheerfully, looks out for others and made me laugh the most of all video games characters I know.
If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? Greenhill, I guess.

It's over! Really!
And which character do you think you'll be stamped as? You know it’s, like, kind of hard to tell with all those characters.
Where did you hear about us? Your average browsing and clicking.
Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made? I suppose so.

-Appearances-
Now post at least (3) clear photos of yourself. If you really don't want to post any, or don't have any, describe yourself the best you can. ^_^

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments