gone. (ex_sprightf) wrote in _suiko_rating_,
gone.
ex_sprightf
_suiko_rating_

• Mood:
  • Music:

going with the silver flow...

Why hello, dead community. *A* So nice to meet you.

-About You-

Name/Nickname? Most everyone and their mother calls me Maki. Literally.
Gender? Female.
Age? 19.
Favorite color? Green. This green in particular, but any shade works.
Hobbies/talents? My talent is not studying for my midterms. (Ahaha, no...) Mm, let's see here... my hobbies include inventing new holidays for no reason (Exploding Tuesday, Dinosaur Week...), going on walks, playing with cats, listening to or making music, reading, drawing (or doing some kind of art, really). I like travel in general - moving, seeing things, being outside and not just sitting still. I like hanging out with friends, but at the same time I like having my own personal space. (Trust me, when you come from a huge family that doesn't understand the meaning of privacy, you will value this more than anything.) Talents... um. Still stuck. I'm pretty good at languages; I know one fluently, one near-fluent, and two I have a basic grasp on. I have a brown belt in Martial Arts, but I feel like black is years away from where I am now. And I like art, and playing the piano... but I don't like this question. >:[ It makes me feel like I'm bragging. Really, it's nothing special.
What are your strengths? Another bragging question. Why~~? D: Well. HM. I'm easy-going and get along with most everyone, pretty much. I like cheering people up and consider myself everyone's friend. It takes a lot to get on my bad side, but when you do, it takes a lot to get off (I can be really sarcastic and brutal if you insult me or somebody I care about). I like to have a sense of humor about things and look on the bright side, although my humor is a poor combination of wit and idiot savant. I'm also very hard-working and meticulous when it comes to projects.
What are your weaknesses? I'm a terrible driver who gets a little speed-happy on the freeway. (And although I know this, I do it anyway. Will you drive with me?) In all seriousness, though, I have what you might consider something of an inferiority complex. I was raised to believe that respect isn't something that's given freely; it's earned, and it's especially hard for us to earn it. If you want it, you need to work for it. Even now I still think I don't have it, so I usually bash my own accomplishments because I don't think they're really as important as I make them out to be. I can also be a little bit of a stubborn ass and don't always accept help from others when I need it, which is rather hypocritical of me because I preach that no man's an island and am always butting into my friends' lives. (I say butting in the nicest possible way, really I do.)
Logical or Intuitive? Generally intuitive, until intuition fails me. (Hey, it happens.) Then I just stick to what I know.
Leader or Follower? If I was a leader, I wouldn't have any followers. I'd make a nice right-hand man though.
Pessimistic or Optimistic? Optimistic to a T. Even on bad days I usually try to stay in good spirits.
Fun or Business? Both! Anyone who says you can't have both doesn't know how to live their life. There's a time for fun and a time for business. The trick is knowing the difference. (And you're very lucky if you can combine the two.)
What are some things you love? My girlfriend and my family, first and foremost. (I'm sickeningly sentimental. Don't tell anyone.) Friends also matter, as do... well, living things in general. A life is a life. Other than that, though, I like any mode of transporation (trains!), music, the arts... and the things in my hobbies. These pretty much go hand in hand.
What are some things you hate? Elitists more than anything. I hate any form of discrimination, be it something as serious as your race or social standing or something as trivial as your hair and clothes (which has happened; kids are brutal, you know). It pains me that people would take what they have for granted to the extent that they belittle other people for having something else. I wish it was mandatory that people are required to live at least one day of their lives in poverty, if not more, to realize how important what they have now is. Secondly, I hate this government. Oh yes I do. And no, I'm not one of those Hot Topic-going highschool kids who think it's cool to hate, or that hating Bush makes you an LOL ANARCHIST (yeah, I don't like them either). My reasons are by far more personal, and I don't want to go into them. Lastly, while I don't hate these things, I'm not a big fan of poor personal hygeine, of squealing fangirls (I have three; take them, please, I'll pay you), of arrogance or of sour food.

-GensouSuikoden-

Favorite Suikoden Game? The Third, mostly, though I like them all.
Favorite Suikoden Character? There are way too many for a question like this. You know I'm going to come back and be like: "oh... and ___!" The first two that came to mind were Chris and Percival though. Oh... and Yun, and Sasarai. (See? I told you.)
Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why? I'd get a real morbid humor out of having lunch with Luca, but I'm pretty sure that isn't entirely safe. Better yet, somebody should take Chris into a Chuckie Cheese, or something like that... what. >:[ I'm not cruel, really I'm not.
If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? I don't think it'd matter because if I was in that world, I'd travel. Um. Can I come back to this one?

It's over! Really!

Good. My foot fell asleep. :|

And which character do you think you'll be stamped as? You know? I really don't know. Maybe that's good, though. I'd like to see what people come up with!
Where did you hear about us? I got bored and started looking for stamping communities. I do that... sometimes.
Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made? Of course. We need one of these to balance out the two-thousand made for Final Fantasy.

-Appearances-

But... my foot's really asleep. :,(

I don't have any recent pictures, and I probably won't for a while since I'm a little camera-shy. But, let's see... actually, the first thing that comes to mind is the fact that, let's face it, I got all the bastard child genes of my family. (My family members all have darkish skin and curly hair.)

So... right. I have black-brown hair, which is kept short except for the front. I'm 5'3", I have brown eyes, a huge nose LOLOL and sort-of tan skin. And.. hm. I'm usually wearing brown, black or white. The end. :O

Wow, that was kind of long. ^^;; Haha, sorry!! I'm in a good mood today.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments