ɳɩϲĸɩ (thane) wrote in _suiko_rating_,
ɳɩϲĸɩ
thane
_suiko_rating_

Going with the silver flow~

-About You-
Name/Nickname? My full name is Daryl Nicole Elliott. My nickname is Nicki. My nickname nickname is Nerdface. I have a lot of names.
Gender? Plant.
Age? 16.
Favorite color? Blue maybe.
Hobbies/talents? My hobbies consist of hardcore gaming/interesting, downloading unlicensed anime (I'm legal), writing, sleeping, and rearranging my room a thousand times. I have a talent for opening people up, acting, and making people laugh always.
What are your strengths? I'm a great friend, honestly. I'm there for people, I help people out, I can tell when something is bothering them. I'm also very educated despite my hate for school.
What are your weaknesses? I don't care about a lot of things, but I don't see that as necessarily a weakness. I'm pretty sarcastic too, and I'm a major ditz.
Logical or Intuitive? Intuitive.
Leader or Follower? Leader.
Pessimistic or Optimistic? I'm a bit of both.
Fun or Business? You gotta have fun, but you gotta do business when the situation calls.
What are some things you love? Life, SUSHI, video games, a clean room, lamps, incredibly tall boys.
What are some things you hate? Chocolate, beef stew, ants, summer, carpal tunnel syndrome, not having any food in the house.

-GensouSuikoden-
Favorite Suikoden Game? II. Generic, I know.. but it's the only one I've played. x_x
Favorite Suikoden Character? I really like Flik, Clive, Viki, Richmond, and Freed Y.
Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why? All of the ones I named above, and because it would be horribly hilarious if all these characters were to have lunch together.
If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? I like South Window.

It's over! Really!
And which character do you think you'll be stamped as? A character from Suikoden II. Please!
Where did you hear about us? Keybladerating.
Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made? HELL THE FUCK YES.

-Appearances-

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments