_suiko_rating_

Going with the silver flow~

-About You-
Name/Nickname? Robyn
Gender? Female
Age? 25
Favorite color? Blue
Hobbies/talents? Singing, reading, writing, iconing
What are your strengths? I'm honest and determined, very caring, and willing to help anyone when my help is needed. I'm very much a pacifist.
What are your weaknesses? Sometimes, I'm too proud to ask for help when I need it. I'm also shy and overly sensitive, and quick to anger - especially when one of my friends or family is threatened.
Logical or Intuitive? Logical
Leader or Follower? Leader
Pessimistic or Optimistic? Optimistic, on the realistic side of things.
Fun or Business? Business
What are some things you love? Music (it's what I do for a living, after all), pretty things, flowers
What are some things you hate? Hypocrisy and cruelty

-GensouSuikoden-
Favorite Suikoden Game? Suikoden II
Favorite Suikoden Character? Hmm.. that's a tossup between Annallee and the Howling Voice Guild gunners. (Yes, all of them. Even Zaj. Weird combination, I know)
Which Suikoden character would you like to enjoy a nice lunch with? Why? Probably Sierra. As long as she's lived, she'd probably have some really interesting stories to tell!
If you lived in the Suikoden world~ Which town would be your hometown? Crystal Valley. The overall Victorian/steampunk-fantasy-ish feel of Harmonia appeals to me greatly.

It's over! Really!
And which character do you think you'll be stamped as? Um... I have no clue ^_^;
Where did you hear about us? Just browsing interests
Are you happy there was finally a Suikoden Stamping Community made? Yep!

-Appearances-

Er... no working digicam for the time being, so.

I'm 5'5", with shoulder-length dark reddish-brown hair in a layered page cut and light blue-grey eyes. I'm fair-skinned. I don't wear makeup. I'm not voluptuous by any means. I wear rimless glasses. Um... I generally dress in blue jeans and tops, though one of the hobbies I forgot to mention above is the EGL (elegant gothic lolita) fashion, so sometimes you'll find me roaming about in a frilly dress. :P

That's... really about it.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments