♥ i will always love you ♥ (lightless_night) wrote in _straightxthugs,
♥ i will always love you ♥
lightless_night
_straightxthugs

an issue

Ok, there's been an issue with the "n" word. I dont want to make a big deal or anything but I will ask all members to PLEASE never use that word here. Its a very big issue to me, and that word, to me is the most disrespectful, horrible word you could call any black person. I understand that within the black community its used loosely and freely, but seeing as none of our members are black, it just truly isnt our place.

I just moved from a basically all white school and town to a larger town where 40% of my school is black. I KNOW how disrespctful this word is, and i would never use it.

I recently had someone trying to join the community, and when i read her application she basically said I hate black people and (I quote)" want to bring back slavery."

This is NOT what the community is about, its about a love/intrest in rap or "predominately black" form of music. To love and respect it, not bash it's creators.

I'm sorry it had to be an issue, and I dont want to single anyone out because they're not guilty of anything, i just want to express my veiws and wishes for the community.

Megan
Subscribe

• (no subject)

hey :] my friends and i have a site for the glbtq (gay, lesbian, bi, tran, questioning) folk! its just a profile site (like.. lsp, mrh etc.) :]]]…

• silly promo

my friend and i have a new profile site we're trying to get started. it's mainly for folks of the glbt (gay, lesbian, bi, trans) community and…

• (no subject)

hey hwats crackin everyone? LOL. Im new here. 16 and from the bay Area California. Representin the 510!!! just lookin for some more friends to add.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments