Hey it's me...Rendzeedee! (rendzeedee) wrote in _starcandy,
Hey it's me...Rendzeedee!
rendzeedee
_starcandy

[fic] Complications - Chapter 5

Title: Complications - Chapter 5
Pairings: JaeMin, JaeChun, JaeSu, MinSu (you'll all find out once you read)
Rating: PG
Genre: Tragedy
Warnings: Please prepare some tissue...LOL
A/N: Wow Chapter 5. My you guys wanna make me write so fast. Dedicated to spaghettiholic for hanging on to every chapter.

Summary: jaejoon, Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu were hanging out. A drunken night leads to something more serious. Will Changmin ever confess his love for Jaejoong? Will Jaejoong finally notice his feelings for Changmin?

Chapter: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 5.2 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Final Chapter

Chapter 5

The Jaejoong-Tiffany relationship did not last long. And everything went back to normal for me. I can’t lie. I was relieved. A huge thorn was plucked from my side. And I had Jaejoong all to myself again. Tiffany still remained our friend though and everything was just peachy.

There was only one problem left. How can I tell Jaejoong that I’m in love with him? And does he love me back? I can’t just ask him blindly. I don’t want to be rejected by him. The pain would be unbearable.

The questions have been bothering me for quite some time now, each answer I came up with being more farfetched than the last. Little did I know that the events that followed would be my untimely confession.

The gang and I were in a very exclusive club. Yoochun has his connections. It was only me, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu at that time. The others all cancelled because of various excuses that I’ve already forgotten. I don’t really care if they come or not. As long as Jaejoong comes, I’ll come.

We were all sitting in a private booth. It was situated at the second floor of the club. You can hear the music blaring loudly but no one can see you, except of course the waiter who brings in your orders.

The thumping of the beat felt good in my chest. They mimic the speed of my racing heart. We were seated in a circle. Jaejoong was on my left, Yoochun on my right, and Junsu was in front of me.

The drinks were overflowing. Consuquently, we all felt tipsy.

“Guys, let’s play a game,” said Yoochun all of a sudden.

“What game?” Junsu asked, excited by the thought of a game.

Jaejoong and I looked at each other. He shrugged his shoulders at me suggesting that we just go with the flow.

“Spin the bottle,” Yoochun replied.

Why I am not surprised? I thought to myself. This has always been our usual drinking game.

“No, I have a better idea,” Jaejoong suddenly said. I looked at him. Wondering what could he possibly have in mind.

He took out a piece of paper, cut it into four pieces and drew a star on two of the papers. He then folded the papers and mixed it in between his hands.

“Whoever gets the star will both kiss each other,” he said.

I was in shock. I didn’t know why he was doing this. I kept my cool and see how this would go. We all took one paper each. I opened mine and it was blank. I was a bit disappointed but I felt more relieved. I don’t want to go first. I hoped that Jaejoong’s paper was blank too.

I looked up and saw Jaejoong laughing. I then realized that both Yoochun and Junsu had picked up a star. I laughed and started egging them to kiss.

“Go Yoochun. Kiss him!” I exclaimed. This I have to see.

“Wait wait,” Junsu said laughing. He was blushing.

“Come on Junsu,” Yoochun challenged. He never backs down in anything.

Jaejoong was giggling in his chair.

They both looked at each other with hints of hesitation on their faces. Yoochun shrugged once and leaned in to kiss Junsu. It was a soft kiss at first, lips brushing each other. When Junsu opened his lips, Yoochun slipped in his tongue and felt along the inside of Junsu’s mouth. Junsu’s own tongue snaked out to meet Yoochun’s and they’re tongues tangoed with each other into what was a very sloppy kiss.

Yoochun broke the kiss first and we all laughed. I guess it’s a normal thing if all of you are very close. And all drunk.

“Hyung, it’s your turn,” Yoochun said to Jaejoong.

“Huh?” Jaejoong said.

“You and Changmin should kiss. Junsu and I are done.” Yoochun said with a note of triumph in his voice.

“No, I won’t,” Jaejoong replied defensively. Awkwardness hung in the air. I kept my head down. “I’d rather kiss you.” He added to Yoochun.

“Why not?” Yoochun said, at this he stood up, went behind Jaejoong and kissed him upside down. It was an open mouthed kiss as far as I can remember. I really don’t want to recall it in all honesty. I just watched in horror. My face evident with hurt. When they finished Yoochun hung on Jaejoong’s back rest.

Junsu must have noticed my pain because he stood, went in front of me placed his hand on my sides and placed his lips on mine. His tongue probed around my lips before putting it in the middle and forcing my lips to part. When it did our tongues danced and I can feel Junsu’s tongue ring. All the time imagining that it was Jaejoong I was kissing.

When our lips parted Junsu went back to his seat. I glanced at Jaejoong and he was looking at me wide-eyed with shock as if he cannot believe what I just did with Junsu. Was it jealousy? Was he just flabbergasted? I would never know as Yoochun shouted with glee at my kiss with Junsu.

“Junsu-ah,” Jaejoong said. “It’s our turn.” I can’t believe him. It seems that he’s doing it on purpose.

Junsu laughed and went to Jaejoong and kissed him. It was a short kiss and both were laughing in between. Yoochun was laughing too. I was just silent. Clearly this was not my night.

“Hyung,” Junsu said as he was going back to his seat. “You haven’t kissed Changmin yet.” He was grinning, trying to egg Jaejoong on.

“No. It’s okay,” Jaejoong replied. “We don’t have to. Right Changmin-ah?”

This was the last straw. I stormed out of our private booth into the crowded dance floor. I made my way to the exit. I was already by the parking when Jaejoong caught up with me.

“Wait. Changmin-ah!” he cut me off my path. “What’s wrong? Where are you going?”

“I’m going home,” I said, not looking at him.

“Why? We’re all still here,” he grabbed my arm. “I’m still here.”

“That’s just the point. You kissed everyone but me. Did you know how humiliated I was? Even though it was just a game I-I… I was one of the players.” I was mumbling. Fighting back tears and trying to find the right words to say were too much for my clouded mind.

“I’m sorry. I thought you were okay with it. I thought you didn’t want to kiss me too. Because I feel the same way.”

“Feel what exactly?” I half-shouted.

“If I kiss you, it feels as if I’m kissing my brother,”

“I love you Jaejoong!” I couldn’t contain it any longer. “And I’m a hypocrite for telling you that I can’t ever fall in love with you ‘coz I have. But the truth is I fell in love. When you were with Tiffany I was bleeding inside each and every day I was with the both of you. But I never told you that because I was contented. That even though you were with Tiffany you still wanted to see me. And all theis time you look at me as if I’m your brother?”

Tears were falling down my cheeks. Here I was. All my plans of confessing my love to him went down the drain.

“Yes Changmin-ah,” he said. “To me you are my best friend. A brother whom I love. I love you more than I love Tiffany. Tiffany and I didn’t mean a thing. But I can’t love you the way you want me to return your love.”

“But why Jaejoong? After all the things we’ve done? After all we’ve been through?” I asked sobbing.

“Because, Changmin-ah,” as he tilted my chin towards him. “I’m in love with someone else.”

Tags: author: r, genre: tragedy, length: chaptered, rating: pg
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments