jaemint
_starcandy

Heart Strings: Four {(S)he is}

Title: Heart Strings
Chapter: 4/?
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: JaeMin, MinSu, JaeHo
Genre: AU, General, Romance
Disclaimer: No disrespect intended when writing this fiction. I do not own the boys - they belong to SM Entertainment. I only own the plot and fic banners.
Summary: A lot of love stories start with the tug at the heartstrings: Your heart beats faster when you're near him, you falls in love with him without knowing, you thinks that you can be with him for ever - that's it, until the consequences came flooding into your heart.
A/N: I know, this is a fast update. Chapter dedicated to theresa_lynne  (umm, if you don't want me to mention your name, just tell me k? I'll take it down) because her birthday is coming up in two days (according to my timezone). HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! *hugs* I've split up this chapter into two parts because I just realized that it's freaking long. Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter as well. :D

Chapter 4 Part A: Junsu's cologne reminds me of cold sea water.
Chapter 4 Part B: "Jae, this is Shim Changmin. Changmin, this is Kim Jaejoong."

Previous chapters here.

EDIT// Gah, I've accidentally f-locked it last night. It's fixed now (thanks for telling me). So sorry for this! :(
Tags: author: j, genre: general, genre: romance, length: chaptered, rating: pg13
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 5 comments