September 4th, 2012

SNSD - Sooyoung [peace bitches]
  • lightly

MOD POST - IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!

Hi dear members, if you please could you go have a look at the user info, the rules have been updated and changed a little. It would be good if you all could familiarize yourselves with the new ones. I have put them under this here cut for convenience, but you should all look at the user info anyway if only to see how awesome the profile page icon project is starting to look.

Collapse )

Now, some of you might look at rule #5 and roll you eyes and think "this again, really?". Yes, this again, really. There are reason behind it, one of those reason is RTF format is evil and can screw up entire flists if the coding goes wrong...but mainly it's an aesthetic thing, changing the size and colour and font of your text throws off the whole look of the comm layout.

These rules are effective as of now, anything posted before this mod post will not be effected. (except for the plagiarism rule, that's always relevant)

TAGGING - continue to tag as normal, but eventually we will be getting rid of the author tags, if you meander over to the comms memories you will see why. I am in the process of putting all the fics into the memories to make it easier for you guys to find something you are looking for. If you know the author of a fic, in theory you can go to the memories and find it. Right now I am only half way thorugh 2007, bear with me, it's going to take a while.

If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to let us know by dropping a comment in a mod post, in the suggestion post or pick a mod and PM them. We don't bite and are happy to help if we can.

ALSO, stay tunned for some exciting challenge news!!!!! yay!