September 2nd, 2012

Jaejoong, ihu, cute
  • hwadee

Beginnings in San Fransicsco - Chapter 6

Title: Beginnings in San Francisco
Pairing: Jaemin (jaejoong/changmin)
Genre: Fluff, Romance, Drama
Description: Jaejoong is a Korean Transferee at a prestigious school in the outskirts of San Francisco. Changmin is a high school student under the high school department of that same university. Jaejoong felt out-of place, Changmin blended in just fine. Jaejoong had no friends, Changmin had many. Nobody knew Jaejoong, Everyone knew Changmin. It's strange how fast the tables can turn. But in the end, no amount of friends or popularity can replace the other. Though things might have turned out a little too messy by the time they realize this. 

A/N: Hi. OTL Sorry This took so long. I was actually supposed to post this hours ago but then...I...fell asleep /facepalm/ so yeah. Next chapter will probably be the last.

Collapse )

cranes

If You Could See What I See - Chapter 53

Title: If You Could See What I See
Chapter: 53/?
Pairings: JaeMin, HoSu, JaeSu (past), YooMin bff
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Length: Chaptered

Summary: They both gave up on love, one thinking that he doesn’t deserve it and the other unable to let go of a painful past. As Changmin and Jaejoong slowly discover in the other something they weren’t aware they needed, they don’t know yet that their growing feelings will get tangled in a web of secrets. And that it may change everything in a merciless fight between truth and power.

"It's useless making that face. It doesn't work anymore."

(Previous chapters here)