July 27th, 2012

Strays: Chapter 6

Title: Strays
Pairing: Changmin/Jaejoong, implied Yoochun/Junsu
Genre: AU, Futuristic, Action, Suspense, Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Length: 4/?
Warnings: language, sexual contents, possible presence of violence as the story goes on
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the boys. The plot is mine and entirely mine, even if I still don't know where those crazy thoughts came from.

Summary: Changmin and Jaejoong are long-forgotten Outcasts, though Changmin still unofficially works for the government in the form of one-week long assignments at the Facility. When his lover disappears for two weeks, and reappears on Heat's Day, wounded and barely conscious, Jaejoong wonders if their love was really worth defying the Rules. As Changmin wakes up and realizes the last seven years of his life are gone, Jaejoong is determined to think love is the one thing that will save the both of them.

A/N: I strongly suggest that you read the Foreword for a better understanding of the words employed there. :)

Previous Chapters: Separation Incomprehension | Escape | Reunion | Boredom

Chapter V: Hesitation

SEARCHING FOR A FIC!!!

Hi everybody, I am searching for a fic called Tower, written by sekushiai-sshi.
I have read this fic some time ago, a really good jaemin fic, but when i come back to re-read it again, the journal was deleted. TT-TT
So, i wonder if anyone here has saved the fic by any chance. If you do, can you send me a copy? my email: kurodonny@yahoo.com
Or just Pm me on my journal.
Thank you very much in advance. I 'm dying to read this fic again. TT-TT
*bow my head*
cranes

If You Could See What I See - Chapter 46

Title: If You Could See What I See
Chapter: 46/?
Pairings: JaeMin, HoSu, JaeSu (past), YooMin bff
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Length: Chaptered

Summary: They both gave up on love, one thinking that he doesn’t deserve it and the other unable to let go of a painful past. As Changmin and Jaejoong slowly discover in the other something they weren’t aware they needed, they don’t know yet that their growing feelings will get tangled in a web of secrets. And that it may change everything in a merciless fight between truth and power.

"I hate you more than you can ever imagine."

(Previous chapters here)