The God Named Love

Title: The God Named Love.
Author: JessaAndHerAddiction
Rating/s: G-PG 13
Genre: Angst, Romance, AU, MPREG
Pairing: JaeJoong and ChangMin
Summary:

"Love is a powerful matter, and it can break and mend those who posses it."

JaeJoong watches with half idled eyes as the young boy with golden tan skin offers his statue another burnt offering of freshly picked mandarins. He watches with a smile when the boy reluctantly steps back from the temple to take his leave, and with another halfhearted step the boy inches back and went home.

The God of Love twirled his fingers in circles until the red string that is connected to the boy’s heart is entangled with his fingers. Another smile passed his lips when he saw the name that’s dangling on the keychain that’s connected to the boy’s heart, JaeJoong the God of Love. And so, he sits back on his throne with a satisfied smile. He’s gained another admirer and it will be fun to see the progress of the boy’s childish love for him.

+++++

The God Named Love.

I'll lock this as "Friends only" after two to three weeks. Because I already have this on AFF and the only reason I posted this in LJ is because I want Jaceni eonnie to copy this to her MS word. LOL.
But I hope you guys like this too. ♥

Strays: Chapter 4

Title: Strays
Pairing: Changmin/Jaejoong, implied Yoochun/Junsu
Genre: AU, Futuristic, Action, Suspense, Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Length: 4/?
Warnings: language, sexual contents, possible presence of violence as the story goes on
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the boys. The plot is mine and entirely mine, even if I still don't know where those crazy thoughts came from.

Summary: Changmin and Jaejoong are long-forgotten Outcasts, though Changmin still unofficially works for the government in the form of one-week long assignments at the Facility. When his lover disappears for two weeks, and reappears on Heat's Day, wounded and barely conscious, Jaejoong wonders if their love was really worth defying the Rules. As Changmin wakes up and realizes the last seven years of his life are gone, Jaejoong is determined to think love is the one thing that will save the both of them.

A/N: I strongly suggest that you read the Foreword for a better understanding of the words employed there. :)

Previous Chapters: Separation | Incomprehension | Escape

Chapter IV: Reunion