June 6th, 2012

jaejoong, changmin, jaemin, OTP

[drabble] I'm your number one fan(boy)

Originally posted by dongbangasm at [drabble] I'm your number one fan(boy)
Title: I'm your number one fan(boy)
Pairing: Jaemin and minor 2U
Length: Short oneshot/drabble
Rating: PG-15
Genre: Fluff, suggestive, humor

Summary: Jaejoong is Changmin's number one fan and he won't take less than that.

Warning: No warning really, but I'm kind of traumatized for posting fics now. This is AU where Jaejoong and Yoochun are normal guys and Yunho and Changmin are superstars. Don't like it, don't read it~

Collapse )

JaeMin

Help Me Find A Fic, Please?

So this is a really really old story I read a few years ago, it's called Ride On and I've recently had a itch to read it again but I can't for the life of me remember the author or anything. So I decided it might be worth asking around to see if any of you guys have come across it before.

It's a Jaemin (obviosuly) and it takes place in a recording studio where the boys are singing the title of the story; Ride On except Changmin is a little reluctant to do the moan sort of sound thats in it so when the other boys leave for a break Jaejoong decides to help Changmin "relax" and also records the sounds he makes therefore getting the required moan.

Anyone know what fic I'm talking about? I think the auther might begin with a B or an R, I'm not 100% sure. I'd really appreciate everyone's help! Thanks 8D