March 20th, 2012

Searching for a Fic

I am searching for a JaeMin drabble :3
I don't exactly remember the plot. (Or title. Or author.) But, it had something to do with dolls. Jaejoong walked down a hallway with dolls and entered a room and found Changmin in there, tied to the bed, with dolls as an audience.

If all fails, I'd like fics with Seme!Min and Uke!Jae with Changmin being very, very possessive. Or perhaps Prostitute!Jae. :3 Thank you in advance!
TVXQ: Circle of Trust.

Hope there's still anyone interested here...

I just don't have the time to execute the tags plan...how i wish I did. :/

if anyone at all would like to volunteer to be maintainer or moderator here, comment. Comments will be screened.

What volunteers would need is a chunk of time and a guiding hand to get things organized either alone or with a team. After that, there's not much work to do at all. Everyone here is wonderfully behaved, so no need for a police force or anything. :P

Looking for 1 maintainer: main person in charge.
Looking for 2 moderators: keep tag system in check on posts. (This number may go up if maintainer designates people to help organize, but the 2 I'll select here will stay.)

EDIT: Leaving this up just a bit longer to make sure anyone that doesn't check here very often might see it.
hooomin

[Fic] Before You Go - Chapter 27

Title: Before You Go
Pairing(s): Jaemin, Yoosu
Length: Chaptered 27/28
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: (gang) violence, language, abduction
Genre: AU, drama, angst 
Summary: Jaejoong and his cousin have been swept up into the world of violence and gangs. The struggle and fight for his sanity is complicated greatly by the addition of a certain Shim Changmin into the mix. Will he be able to protect those he loves as well as save himself?

A/N: ooop, thot this would be the last chapter, but i guess nooot~ :) 

Prologue | Chapter 1 |  Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 - part 1 -part 2 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25 | Chapter 26

Chapter 27!!