cranes

If You Could See What I See - Chapter 16

Title: If You Could See What I See
Chapter: 16/?
Pairings: JaeMin, HoSu, JaeSu (past), YooMin bff
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Angst, Drama
Length: Chaptered

Summary: They both gave up on love, one thinking that he doesn’t deserve it and the other unable to let go of a painful past. As Changmin and Jaejoong slowly discover in the other something they weren’t aware they needed, they don’t know yet that their growing feelings will get tangled in a web of secrets. And that it may change everything in a merciless fight between truth and power.

He has a reason.

hooomin

[Fic] Before You Go - Chapter 26

Title: Before You Go
Pairing(s): Jaemin, Yoosu
Length: Chaptered 26/27
Rating: PG-13
Warnings: (gang) violence, language, abduction
Genre: AU, drama, angst 
Summary: Jaejoong and his cousin have been swept up into the world of violence and gangs. The struggle and fight for his sanity is complicated greatly by the addition of a certain Shim Changmin into the mix. Will he be able to protect those he loves as well as save himself?

A/N: ooo..mg.. cant believe im finally updating this ! T^T i cant apologize enough for the wait, and i hope this part is interesting TT HUHUHU !! 

Prologue | Chapter 1 |  Chapter 2 | Chapter 3 | Chapter 4 | Chapter 5 | Chapter 6 - part 1 -part 2 | Chapter 7 | Chapter 8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 14 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapter 24 | Chapter 25

Chapter 26
jaefront
  • yceam

[PG-13] A Little Too Well: Chapter 1

Title: A Little Too Well
Chapter: 1/?
Pairing: Changmin/Jaejoong
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Fluff
Length: Chaptered

Author's notes: OMG I WROTE AGAIN! *confetti*
Well, the reason for this sudden fanfic creation is because of... a personal experience of mine. More or less, the events of this story is based on a true story. My true story.
I don't know how would I actually lay down all the details as I go along but I'm sure I'm going to finish this really fast.

I dedicate this fic to HIM.

Summary: Knowing someone so well could make your normal days, better days, and something more.

(He was never good with colors anyway.)