May 25th, 2011

Jaemin~~

Unfaithful

Title: Unfaithful
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Jaemin/Jaechun (no official broken pairing)
Genre: Angst, implied!smut
Summary: And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful. And it kills him inside. To know that I am happy with some other guy. I can see him dying
A/N: I didn't do many tags, I'm aiting for saranghae to let us clean this place up. till then...yeah. :P

Unfaithful
Levitation

Prophecies, Chapter 8

Chapter VIII

Author: DaraDaraDara12
Pairing
: JaeMin
Rating
: G
Genre
: Supernatural, slight dark (or so was I told)
Warning
: Mentions of what happened in chapter 6

Summary: The Last One will be Male. This will be the Warning. Should he die, all of his Branch’s Hope shall vanish. To prevent his Branch from wilting, the Last One shall find a Receptacle and entrust it with his Magic and Soul. By this Sacrifice, the Last One shall save his Branch and refrain it from disappearing in the World-Where-All-That-Was-Is. The Last Ones will be Males. This will be the Warning. Should they all die, should all Branches wilt, Magic will be lost forever.

– The Oldest Book of Ancient Witchcraft, Prophecies

Read me!!!

• Current Music
    For Whom the Bell Tolls - Metallica
icon1

[Fan-fic] Moon Thief [Chapter III]

Title: Moon Thief [ fan-fic ]
Author: DragonMelodies
Pairing: JaeMin (main), Yoosu (much later)
Rating (for chapter): pg-13
Length: Chaptered (3 / ?)
Warnings: newbie writer, physical abuse
Genre: Angst, Fluff, super-natural
Disclaimer: I do not own DBSK (if I did there would still be 5 members), I only own the plot.
Summery: Wings like an angel. A cursed life of suffering. That was until he came. Five lonely souls meet and set out to reach their dreams, but as always there are certain obstacles in the way. Will they make it, or will they fall out of the sky? Nothing is certain in this life.

enjoy, comments are loved ^.^

[ Chapter I ] [ Chapter II ]

( Chapter III : Things Revealed )
  • Current Music
    Wrong Number - DBSK