May 12th, 2011

take me now: changmin

Listen...

Are there any mods/maintainers around here? I see that the tags are... Messy. There are even yunmin, homin, yunjae, etc when its supposed to be Jaemin! There are numerous nc-17, R, PG-13, pg, g ratings and joongshim, jaejoongxchangmin, jaejoong x changmin and the author tags are either a:___ or author:____! Also, why are their tags for the titles? It would just clutter everything else! There are lots of duplicate tags and I really think that someone should organize this...
EHB

Remember Me

Title: Remember Me
Pairing: Changmin/Everyone, OT5, Tofuho (ninja)
Summary: It’s all very familiar but his head throbs every time he tries to put faces to the voices he remembers.
Warning: Slight supernatural themes.
Rating: PG
Notes: This did not turn out the way i expected it to be... D: Hope you enjoy it anyways...? Mods? First time posting here so could I get the tags that I need? :)

You shake your head to clear the cluttered mess that is your mind.
EHB

Remember Me

Title: Remember Me
Pairing: Changmin/Everyone, OT5, Tofuho (ninja)
Summary: It’s all very familiar but his head throbs every time he tries to put faces to the voices he remembers.
Warning: Slight supernatural themes.
Rating: PG
Notes: This did not turn out the way i expected it to be... D: Hope you enjoy it anyways...? Mods? First time posting here so could I get the tags that I need? :)

You shake your head to clear the cluttered mess that is your mind.