March 31st, 2011

film | the rocky horror picture show | f

[completed fanfic] the boy with the dead dog | 6 chapters

It has been brought to my attention that someone on here was looking for this fic but since I deleted my writing journal a few months back it has vanished from the internet. Thing is, I didn't really want this one to get lost in the dark abyss of the net (contrary to the other fics that were on that journal also), so I'm bringing it back.
It was originally posted in 2008. Since posting the fic as a whole is an entry way too large for lj I'll seperate it.
Comments are still welcome! :)

TITLE: The boy with the dead dog.
LENGHT: chaptered | 6 chapters + prologue/epilogue
AUTHOR: cookiedealer
PAIRINGS: Jaemin (main), Jaeho (in one of the later chapters | one-sided), mentions of Yoosu, mentions of Jaechun, mentions of Jaejoong x OC, Changmin x rich, old man
RATING: PG-NC-17
WARNING: language, violence, angst-y Jaejoong, clichees en masse, no seme/uke dynamics and of course lots of sex
GENRE: romance, smut, action
THANKS TO: narcolept_smurf for beta'ing
SUMMARY:
I'm not the best friend in the world and I'm not a good lover. To be exact I would probably be the worst lover ever known to menkind. I'm a whore... or call-boy if you want to know the exact term. I don't hear that term as often as 'whore' though so I'll just say whore. I sleep with men for money. That's what I do.

Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )

FOLLOWING CHAPTERS
film | the rocky horror picture show | f

[completed fanfic] the boy with the dead dog | 6 chapters

TITLE: The boy with the dead dog.
LENGHT: chaptered | 6 chapters
AUTHOR: cookiedealer
PAIRINGS: Jaemin (main), Jaeho (in one of the later chapters | one-sided), mentions of Yoosu, mentions of Jaechun, mentions of Jaejoong x OC, Changmin x rich, old man
RATING: PG-NC-17
WARNING: language, violence, angst-y Jaejoong, clichees en masse, no seme/uke dynamics and of course lots of sex
GENRE: romance, smut, action
THANKS TO: narcolept_smurf for beta'ing
SUMMARY:
I'm not the best friend in the world and I'm not a good lover. To be exact I would probably be the worst lover ever known to menkind. I'm a whore... or call-boy if you want to know the exact term. I don't hear that term as often as 'whore' though so I'll just say whore. I sleep with men for money. That's what I do.

PREVIOUS CHAPTERS

Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )

Collapse )
Levitation

Prophecies, Chapter 3

Chapter III 

Pairing: JaeMin
Rating: G
Genre: Supernatural
Warning: I have too much imagination… 

Summary: The Last One will be Male. This will be the Warning. Should he die, all of his Branch’s Hope shall vanish. To prevent his Branch from wilting, the Last One shall find a Receptacle and entrust it with his Magic and Soul. By this Sacrifice, the Last One shall save his Branch and refrain it from disappearing in the World Where All That Was Is. The Last Ones will be Males. This will be the Warning. Should they all die, should all Branches wilt, Magic will be lost forever.

– The Oldest Book of Ancient Witchcraft, Prophecies

Read me!!!

• Current Music
    Rape Me - Nirvana