April 27th, 2010

Darkest Secret [Chapter Three]

Title: Darkest Secret
Pairing: Eventual Jaejoong/Changmin, Yunho/Junsu, and others
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Superpowers!AU
Summary: Yoochun wishes to have a normal life away from being the royal son. Using his power to manipulate people as he pleases, he quickly runs into a problem when Changmin is immune to him. His secret is soon revealed only to cause problems with the ones he wishes to help him.
[Chapter One] [Chapter Two] [Chapter Three]

“And this is where I worry about your sanity…” Jaejoong simply says as he walks over to also check on Yunho. “Were you seriously thinking of zapping Yunho while like this?”

“It was just a measly a hundred and twenty volts. I thought two hundred forty would be too much considering that he’s you know passed out like that.” Junsu answers as he lets an electric current dance across his fingertips. His tongue reaches out without hesitation to once again taste the electricity. “This is pretty good… Zappy tastes good hyung! Wanna try?”

Requests being accepted

Hello all,
I'm in need of inspiration a.k.a a kick in the ass to start writing some more. So I've decided to open up a new request post. I had one on my old journal but don't worry those who requested I will get around to them in time. It's just some of those ideas no longer sit well with me.

But anyways for this request you will have to fill out a skeleton for me. and please note you will have to fill it all the way out, no "it's up to you." Like that it doesnt help me any.

Please note that your request can be as bloody, sweet, or downright violent as you want. I write it all. Sick tastes? That's okay I do that too. Perverted kinks? Yep its okay! Want mind numbingly sweetness? I do it too. So anything goes (except Jaeho and Yoosu)

Also i only write certain groups so please choose form them and its okay if it's crosspairing between groups.

Groups allowed: DBSK, Super Junior, The Gazette, Hyde, Gackt, SS501, Beast, Big Bang, Epik High, Ajoo, Kat-Tun or U-Kiss

However the pairings of Jaeho or Yoosu for DBSK will not be accepted unless your idea moves me, alot.

If you want to see examples of my writing check out my journal or my old one veronicaleandra 

This will not be first come first serve. I'll only accept requests that I really like so make sure yours is good. ;)
The skeleton to fill out is below the LJ cut as well as requests I've accepted.

Go request

P.S. If this isnt allowed feel free to delete the post