November 14th, 2009

YJ ... JH

{JaeMin One-Shot} Cosplay Store (fandkz_ot3)

TITLE: Cosplay Store
AUTHOR: kami_no_kami
GENRE: Comedy + Romance + Smut
RATING: R
PAIRING/S: JaeMin (YunJae)
LENGTH: One-Shot
SUMMARY: JaeJoong is in need of money! He needs to pay off the debt he owes his classmate, ChangMin, the school's tallest, scariest and toughest student in their high school. JaeJoong lands a job at a Cosplay Store--problem is, he has to wear a Costume...a lolita dress to be exact. He takes the job not knowing ChangMin, along with his cousin, MinJi, goes inside to buy a costume for a party. JaeJoong sees them and --- omg! What will happen?
A/N: This is the 2nd out of 3 free one-shots (which were supposed to be weeks ago but...so busy...TT^TT)

JaeJoong cringed in fear. He’s heard countless rumors about ChangMin’s punishments if debts weren’t paid. He hoped they weren’t true but after hearing ChangMin’s last statement before he was released, JaeJoong had to think ChangMin was capable of anything…scary.
GD- Fuck Off!

[Fanfic] In the Dark {Chapter 3: And his name is...}

Title: In The Dark {Chpt. 3: And His Name Is…}

Pairing: MinJae, YooSu, HoSu

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Suspense, Psychological

Rating: R

Word Count: 2,664
Warnings!!!: AU, Serial Murder, Explicit Crime Scenes, Drugs and Prostitution

Summary:
Young Detective Shim was awarded in his short successful career with a major crime investigation. A series of murders have been terrorizing the citizens of Seoul and it’s up to him, and his team, to solve the crime before more people could fall victim to the vicious killer.

A/N: This chapter is noticeably shorter than the ones before this one I know. But this is a very important chapter. This one is more like a transition thing that must be done. Now please enjoy ^__^

New Reader?
CLICK HERE

(CHAPTER 3: AND HIS NAME IS...)

kenyan su

Teach me the ways of love-Chapter 19

Title: Teach me the ways of love, even if it is a taboo
Pairing: JaeMin (main) YooSu, YunJae, Hanchul
Others: Super Junior
Rating: PG (contains some coarse language)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Summary: A handsome, tall young man with an incurable disease + A beautiful ice-cold tutor who leads a painful, two-faced life = unpredictable Chemistry. One that cannot be found in a Chemistry textbook.

( Chapter 19: Reversed )