January 30th, 2008

Everthing Important is Still Here - Chapter One

Title - Everything Important is Still Here

Chapter - One out of ?

Disclaimer - I do not own Dong Bang Shin Ki, if I did I wouldn't be on a computer, I would be breaking up this Jaemin affair ;)

Genre - A hint or two of angst, Tragedy

Couple - Jaemin, Perhaps maybe more couples later on

Length - Nine pages on Microsoft Word 

Rating - On this chapter it's PG

Note - I don't know if I want to continue. Please tell me if I should or should not. Also, there really isn't that much of Jaemin in this chapter because Jaejoong is all pumped up with medicine and whatnot with Changmin in a dif- WAIT! I can't tell you. Go read!!

Summary - Jaejoong loses his memory, but remembers only things linked to Dong Bang Shin Ki. He'll constantly find himself only to be back at the hospital no matter what at the end of the day. Will he ever get back his memories?

{ What happened to Changmin? What happened to Jaejoong's memories? Oh how life is tragic.

OH! Also, I found my beta! Thank you, thank you, thank you you guys for the wonderful comments~Keep them coming because I'm selfish x3 Hehe, sorry you don't have to >w<
Star

[drabble] he is

title: he is
author: ianinna aka rishaxstar  
characters/pairing: changmin/jaejoong
summary: changmin tries his best to figure jaeoong out.
author's notes: written for angelacaduca, because we have a love for almost-fics left in journal comments. i tweaked the original, shay, as it was three words short of a drabble. also, this is a missing moment (of sorts) in the ficlet:  you are.

( changmin likes it best when he makes sense of something — anything, for that matter. he likes it when one thing becomes something because he knows what it is, what it's about.
)

Remembering the Times We Wish I Could 15/15 Last Chapter

Title: Remembering the Times We Wish I Could
Pairing: MinSu, JaeMin, JaeKi, MinChul, JaeWook, MinOC, JaeOC, ChunHyukHo, JaeMinSu
Rating: G-NC17
Genre: AU
Summary: Remembering things can me troublesome. Especially when memories are all bundled up together.
Previous Chapters

Chapter Fifteen-Finale
Min not cute

[Fallng] Chapter 12

Title: Search
Pairings: JaeMin, YooSu
Rating: PG-13ish
Notes: Warning for super-duper ridiculous portions of shortness. Barely a chapter. Call it a mini-chap, if you will… *sighs* Two weeks into the semester, and I'm already pathetically behind on my homework. Thus the shortness. And the slightly-delayed-ness. *shrugs* Next chap's 'bout halfway done, though, and it's already longer than this one. Hope to finish it up and have it out to you guys by tomorrow to make up for how insanely short this one is. Deal? *grins*
Summary: Sequel to Possession. Falling can mean so many things: falling into his arms, falling in love, falling out, falling to pieces, falling apart...
Previous: Possession, Bonus Scenes, Falling: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Poetry, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11</center>

Pulling in a deep breath, you push the door open slowly.