November 6th, 2007

종유 • you'll never know i liked it。
  • onew

Little Yellow Wishes; JaeMin; PG; Romance; One-shot (for keight_michelle)

Title: Little Yellow Wishes
Author: Hanabi Reeza [onew]
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance
Pairing: JaeMin
Word Count: 129 words
Disclaimers: These delicious boys are not mine. Boo.
Summary: Summer is ChangMin's favorite season, and he runs around in circles chasing winter away. (for the birthday girl, keight_michelle)

** crossposted at hug______ and _starcandy
emo jae
  • aznmen

Possibilites Part Two

Title: Possibilities
Pairing: JaeMin 
Rating: NC-17
Words: 2600 (somewhere around there)
Length: Part 2 (because you asked)
Author: Aznmen
Summary: At least these feelings are real, you think to yourself, this love is real. But what if this "unrequited love" isn’t so unrequited as you thought? 
A/N: [info]mrsedjack begged (and offered me a ticket to heaven) … and [info]kittypoker bribed me with "cracky" (aka … crack fanfiction) I dedicate this to them~ … so here you go! Its not complete smut… and I haven’t written smut in quite awhile… so it’s probably dreadful. Please don’t hurt me, ne? 

Collapse )

Hello Again 21/35

Title: Hello Again
Pairings: JaeMin, HoSu
Rating: Part: NC17 Overall: NC17
Chapters: 21/35
Summary: ChangMin learns that saying goodbye can also lead to another hello after sometime.
Previous Chappies: AK Chapters, Hello Again Chapters

ChangMin made his way towards the area around where JunSu and YunHo lived as quickly as he could.

Friendlocked
Min not cute

[Possesion] sequel, chapter 1

Title: Falling
Pairings: JaeMin, YooSu
Rating: PG-13ish
Notes: It's finally heeeere!! Sorry I made y'all wait so long, but the Possession sequel is now officially underway. This first chap. is kinda more of a prologue with five different p.o.v's. I'll name 'em all at the end, but half the fun is guessing. *grins*
Summary: Falling can mean so many things: falling into his arms, falling in love, falling out, falling to pieces, falling apart...
Previous: Possession, Bonus Scenes

You don't want to be the one who's never satisfied.