cassiopeialuv
_starcandy

• Mood:
  • Music:

Infect Me With Your Love [Jaejoong/Changmin, PG-13]

Title: Infect Me With Your Love
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: JaeMin (JaejoongxChangmin)
Warnings: Smut within later chapters and some physical violence.
Summary: Jaejoong is an average citizen living within Seoul. He's gone through the phases of growing up and becoming part of the everyday community throughout life. After having spent three years with his high school friend, Jung Yunho, Jaejoong set his eyes on something more than just a friendship. Unfortunately he was rejected, and one young man won't allow it. He goes by the name of Shim Changmin, and he's had his eyes locked on Jaejoong since the lad's senior year in high school. He's become like a demon in the night, prowling around and waiting for the right moment to strike. After seeing him wandering about the streets on one snowy morning, Changmin does something that Jaejoong, the man who never even noticed him, won't forget.
A/N: This was created off of Katy Perry's song, E.T. for those who aren't aware. The song seems to fit them. What more can this author say?
---------------------------
Preview

Changmin placed his index and middle fingers under the raven's chin and lifted his head to meet his piercing gaze. He leaned in toward Jaejoong as if he had meant to kiss him. He could sense how the smaller male tensed up upon his own realization.

"Oh, Jaejoong..." The tall man chuckled lowly as he stared into the beauty's eyes. "I don't want to hurt you."

With such words said, Changmin leaned in and pressed his lips against Jaejoong's. His soft lips were cold but somehow comforting against the raven's. One of the younger's hands held his side while the other still rested firmly against the wall. He felt the electricity running through and touching every nerve-ending within his body. Jaejoong's lips felt so right against his. It was almost as if they were two puzzle pieces molded in with each other to fit perfectly.

Jaejoong was stunned. He was almost tempted to push the younger lad away, but something prevented him from doing so. What was this sudden feeling in the pit of his stomach? No...no it couldn't be! Jaejoong found himself reaching a hand upward to cup the man's cheek while the other rested on one of his broad shoulders. The kiss felt amazing--better than what he had ever dreamed his first kiss would be like. Sadly, his legs lost their balance and he slowly slid down the wall.

Really? He felt irritated. Did he really have to ruin such a perfect moment just because of weak legs? He thought about it briefly until he realized that Changmin was bending down with him, refusing to let the kiss end. The taller male was kneeling over him now in a possessive manner.

Jaejoong pushed on the man's chest and pulled away from his intoxicating lips. "Changmin..." he breathed out, but he felt the man's index finger over his lips as a way to silence him.

Changmin stared into Jaejoong's eyes again, absorbing them into his own. His eyes had changed from that cold, harsh hazel color to a melty chocolate brown. His breaths were low and warm against the other's pale flesh. He gently sat over Jaejoong and kissed him again. Softer. Slower. Hotter. He traced along the raven's lips with his tongue and lightly brushed his lips against his own.

After a few moments, he pulled away. "Jaejoong, I can stay no longer." His eyes turned back to that cold, harsh stare again. Changmin stood up and took Jaejoong's hand into his own. The contrast of his cold skin against Jaejoong's warm flesh was so intoxicating to him. He wanted to stay longer, but he knew he couldn't. "I've come to tell you something, Jaejoong," he spoke up once more as he leaned down toward the raven's ear, his lips barely brushing along his sensitive skin. "I will have you, Kim Jaejoong. I do not know the extent as to how far I will go. But I will make you mine." Having said such words, he pulled back, turning on his heels and disappearing down the snowy sidewalks.

The raven sighed, placing a hand over his chest to feel the pounding of his heart. "Changmin..."

Next
Tags: author: c, genre: romance, genre: smut, length: chaptered, rating: nc17, rating: pg13, with: yunho
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments