seomse
_starcandy

Strays: Chapter 6

Title: Strays
Pairing: Changmin/Jaejoong, implied Yoochun/Junsu
Genre: AU, Futuristic, Action, Suspense, Romance, Smut
Rating: NC-17
Length: 4/?
Warnings: language, sexual contents, possible presence of violence as the story goes on
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the boys. The plot is mine and entirely mine, even if I still don't know where those crazy thoughts came from.

Summary: Changmin and Jaejoong are long-forgotten Outcasts, though Changmin still unofficially works for the government in the form of one-week long assignments at the Facility. When his lover disappears for two weeks, and reappears on Heat's Day, wounded and barely conscious, Jaejoong wonders if their love was really worth defying the Rules. As Changmin wakes up and realizes the last seven years of his life are gone, Jaejoong is determined to think love is the one thing that will save the both of them.

A/N: I strongly suggest that you read the Foreword for a better understanding of the words employed there. :)

Previous Chapters: Separation Incomprehension | Escape | Reunion | Boredom

Chapter V: Hesitation
Tags: author: s, genre: alternate universe, genre: angst, genre: fluff, genre: humor, genre: romance, genre: science-fiction, genre: smut, length: chaptered, rating: nc17
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments