jaceni
_starcandy

• Mood:

No One Ever Said...

Title: No One Ever said...
Author: jaceni
Pairing: Jaemin
Length: two shots
Rating: PG-13 for this part (NC-17 for second one)
Genre: drama, smut, slight romance, slight angst, AU cross with HP
Warning: Uke!Min, Seme!Jae, mostly working with Harry Potter World existing and into effect, could be considered a cross DBSK fandom and Harry Potter World, can't think of anything else. :D
Beta: whatifgirl86

Disclaimer: Don't own or profit from using Harry Potter fandom or DBSK members. This is just for fun. ^_^ I've cited things I'll be using directly from other writers, so as not to plagiarize. And what I say isn't set in stone, in fact, it could be completely wrong, so don't think the facts stated here are right. :) I'm not a expert in either fandom, so don't expect things one hundred percent accurate. That's why it's an Alternate Universe and not Canon. :)

Summary: Jaejoong comes of age and receives his full Veela powers at 21. He never expected for his mate to be a guy, the thought never even crossed his mind. What happens when he finds out and will his mate accept him? It's either bind and claim within a week or die trying...

Part One
Tags: author: j, genre: alternate universe, genre: crossover, genre: drama, length: oneshot, rating: pg13
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments