[nicci-rae]♪♪♪ d(⌒O⌒)b♪♪♪サンキュ (saranghae) wrote in _starcandy,
[nicci-rae]♪♪♪ d(⌒O⌒)b♪♪♪サンキュ
saranghae
_starcandy

• Mood:

Clearing up a few more things before starting!

To the volunteers from the original post: maxism12 yunho jyllchan sungmin01 asukasukisu every_journal philthebob darkqueen_25 dorkii_simba windapaoline goldintheshadow arashifan27 [guys, I was really touched at the outpouring of offers to help! You have no idea...;___;]

Are there any of you that would feel comfortable taking a permanent maintainer position here after the clean up? I'd say with the level of activity and overall good behavior here, we'd only need 2 or possibly 3 of you to stay on after just to keep an eye on things I miss.

Leave a comment here if you'd like to be on the temporary team, or permanent. ♥ Make sure you'll have the time to check up on things even after summer is over if you'd like to remain! Screened comments so only I can see what you decide. Oh, and if there's more than 2 or 3 volunteers, please don't be offended if you're not selected. Since I don't think I know any of ya'll personally, believe me, there would be no favoritism and names would be completely picked at random based on your availability. ♥!

author:a and so on will be how the author tags will go. Ratings tags will be G, PG, R, and NC-17. Lengths will be Poetry, Drabble, Oneshot, Chaptered. Media: fanvid, fanmix, pictures, gifs, fanart, video, audio, icon, screencap, wallpaper. Misc: intro post, question, request, discussion, plot bunny. and! finally mod posts, and contest.

If I overlooked or missed anything or anyone, drop a comment here too!
Tags: ! mod post
Subscribe

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments