?

No account? Create an account

24 September 2006 @ 02:32 pm
Floating . . .  
Aha. Ahaha. I have my tickets. For a Mr J Spaceman acoustic show. With a string quartet. And a mini gospel choir.

And a whole lot of love. 

Hi, by the way. *waves like a goof* Nice place you got here.

pure_phasepure_phase on September 26th, 2006 12:23 am (UTC)
You suck.

:(

FULL REPORT PLEASE.
colourreporter: carouselcolourreporter on September 26th, 2006 09:43 am (UTC)
I know, I know, I'm a Bad Person. ;-)

I just needed someone to gloat to who would appreciate the very good reasons I have for being smug. I've bounced too much to people who say "Who?" "Uh?".

Sorry . . . *scuffs toe in dirt*

One full report coming in just as soon as I scrape myself off the ceiling postgig and get back to the keyboard . . . and anyways it's not for a month or so yet.
dri: auchtahelweitaquandrian on October 25th, 2007 11:33 am (UTC)
Omg where's that full report?!

And also major major MAJOR icon love!
colourreporter: puppy power!colourreporter on October 25th, 2007 04:55 pm (UTC)
LOL: idk how much mileage there is in a story where, basically, J is awesome and i just cry for two hours? ;-)

he had better get his ass in gear and get some kind of pro-release of one of these gigs out PRONTO.

there was a lot of crowd noise; but you know how he is: HE LIKES THAT ;-). moreover he very kindly said that our show was his favourite, and that he was crying at the end too, which he was *sigh*. ‘Edinburgh was the best show I’ve ever done,’ said Jason Pierce, the heart and soul of Spiritualized, in Word magazine recently. ‘People stood up to clap. Ten minutes later they were still clapping. The band were crying, I was crying.’ C&Pd from The List.

should J's sense of organisation fail (NO WAI) and you not have it for other sources then feel free to e-mail me (colourreporter@uymail.com) for the bootleg that (obviously) I don't have ;-).