Jessica (goddess_keeks) wrote in _speak,
Jessica
goddess_keeks
_speak

Application

Name: Jessica
State/country: New York, USA
Favorite bands: KoRn, Nirvana, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Fozzy, Atreyu, Kiss, Three Days Grace, Smile Empty Soul, Marilyn Manson, Limp Bizkit, CKY, Jewel, Evanesence, Inkkubus Sukkubus, Simple Plan, Adema, Sum 41, and tons more.
Favorite books: Sweep Series, Circle Of Three Series, The Last Vampire Series, Harry Potter Series, Dear Alice, Death Of A Salesman, Our Town, Homecoming Series, White Oleander, Sidney Sheldon Books, and tons more.
Favorite movies: Halloween Series, The Ring, 28 Days Later, Lord Of The Rings, Harry Potter, The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Little Mermaid, Beauty And The Beast, and more.

This/that

Coke/pepsi: I like both.
Orange juice/milk: Orange juice.
Eggs/bacon: Bacon.
Book/movie: I LOVE BOTH!
Burger King/McDonalds: McDonalds.
Computer/laptop: I LOVE BOTH!
Recycle/trash: Recycle.

Opinions

Drugs: I am against drugs personally, but if you choose to use them, that's your business. Just keep them to yourself and don't try to push your opinion on others.
Animal abuse: I hate when people abuse their animals. I hate all animal abuse (except towards animals that scare me, lol.) even killing for food. I was a vegetarian for a year, but I got sick, so the doctor made me eat meat again. Said if I didn't, I'd end up in the hospital. So I have to keep my mind busy when I eat, or else I start gagging...not that you wanted to know all this.
Eating animals: Explained above.
Eating disorders: I think if you want to loose weight, the way to go about it is to eat healthy and to exercise. That truly is the way to loose. Shoving your fingers down your throat and forcing yourself to puke will rot your teeth. I know...I started doing that a few years ago. The doctor told me all about the consequences. I stopped doing it and now I am eating healthier and exercising regularly. If you want to do that to yourself...that's your business...but I am against it.
Pop music: I hate most pop music. I wish it would just die. \m/ ROCK ON!
George W. Bush: Lying Republican. 'Nuff said.

Why do you think you should be in speak?: I love debating and voicing my opinion.

**Last two not required**

How did you get here?: My husband.

Picture: Look at my icon.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 2 comments