HeFeR (ska_hearts_me) wrote in _soretro,
HeFeR
ska_hearts_me
_soretro

i'm retro

Name: Colleen Purcell Hill
Three words to describe yourself: refashioned, esoteric, eclectic
Top 10 Bands: guster, o.a.r., reel big fish, lbc, switchfoot, suburban legends, the aquabats, jack johnson, the get up kids, i voted for kodos
Top 10 Movies: lilo and stitch, finding nemo, grease, fast times at ridgemont high, wet hot american summer, ice age, parent trap, it takes two, ..i don't have favorite movies
Your rolemodel and why: my mother because she has been through a lot and deals with things really well. she always makes the right decisions even if i get mad at her for them. she never yells at me even if im yelling at her. she understands that im a teenager and i do stupid things and she accepts it. she is a very smart and logical woman. she's done so much for me and barely asks for anything in return.
What do you believe in: i believe in God,  in myself, in others, reincarnation, that we have the ability to do anything we want if we put our minds to it, ghosts, angels, other worlds, that everything happens for a reason, that happiness can be found in yourself/others/God, and some other stuff.
What dont you believe in: violence
Favorite Artist: claude monet
Favorite Article of Clothing you own: my scarf. it can be a shirt, a scarf on my head, a scarf around my neck, or a belt. its so multifunctional.
At Least three pictures:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments