Tigress (tigress_oils) wrote in _somelikeithot_,
Tigress
tigress_oils
_somelikeithot_

• Mood:
  • Music:

I'm so sorry that I missed the point of this pageantry

Name: Miss Laura Lynn
Sexual preference: Hetero-flexible, more likely to have a huge crush on a female than to pursue a relationship with her
At least 4 favorite bands: Dar Williams, Tori Amos, Lucinda Williams, Patsy Cline
What's your style: I'm a theme-dresser; I choose a costume every morning
At least 3 movies: Arsenic and Old Lace, Casablanca, But I'm a Cheerleader
3 books: Anthem by Ayn Rand, A Spy in the House of Love by Anais Nin, Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
Band lyric: Leaning over the railing of a Lake Charles bridge, over-looking the water leaning over the edge, he asked me would you jump into the water with me? I told him no way, baby, that's your own death, you see. (Lucinda Williams, "2 Kool 2 B 4Gotten")
Where'd ya hear about us?: Your maintainer told me to try out so she could keep me in her life/civilly unify with me/whatnot
Why should we say yes: 'Cause I'm purdy

Views

Eating disorders:
As a dancer, I've run into the complexities and complications of the mindsets of people with eating disorders. The roots of such disorders are understandable--I think it's silly to say one can have no empathy for a self-punisher, because punishment stems from guilt, and guilt is always pressure from the outside, and so many members of society allow outside forces to influence their mindsets and feelings of self-worth. I have preserved myself from suffering such trials not because I am lazy but because I haven't allowed anyone to determine my self-worth for me.
Abortion: Abortion is completely ethical until the third trimester, and virtually no abortions are performed in the third trimester. A fetus is dependent upon the mother at this time, so it is not by definition a person. It may have "life," as in it has organs that function to some extent, but it is not a complete person.
Homosexuality: Obviously I'm all for it.
Straight edge (sXe): It's just a silly trend. DARE for hipsters.

Check out my bad growing-out Beatles haircut.

And the obligatory no-makeup picture...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments