mormegil_naa
_sohollywood

[Basics]

1.) Name: Hannah
2.) Age: 15
3.) Location: Hong Kong
4.) Sexuality: Straight

[Thoughts]

1.) Stero-typing: Even though most people may form "groups" (i.e. cheerleaders, punks, jocks), they still are individual. I don't really mind considering people "punks" (or whatever) whenever I see them. But if I meet one of them I take into consideration that they aren't all the same.
2.) Drugs: I don't do them. Sure, I take Midol certain times of the month, but I don't do mushrooms or weed. I just think that kind of stuff is a waste of time and is an unhealthy hobby.
a.) Cigs: Same as any other kind of drug to me (save for the kind that relieve headaches and such).
b.) Alcohol: I think it's okay to have an occasional drink with friends or whatever IF YOU'RE LEGAL. I don't think it's okay to drink under aged, drink every night, or drink when you're pregnant.
c.) Illegal: Same as the drugs I wrote about in #2.
3.) Today's Society: I wish people wouldn't be so ignorant of other cultures. Like I see that hearing people treat deaf people like they're retarded even though all that they're missing is their hearing. I hate that.

[Music]

1.) List some bands you enjoy listening to: I love John Willams, Danny Elfman, Nobuo Uematsu, Hans Zimmer, and some Howard Shore (mainly just the Lord of the Rings soundtracks). I also like Ayumi Hamasaki and Hikaru Utada.
2.) How do you feel about the many genere's of music?: The only music I really enjoy is J-pop (strange, I know) and musical scores from movies/video games. I don't care for any of that other rap, hip hop, rock & roll, etc.

[You As A Person]

1.) What do you do in your spare time?: I study the history of fictional worlds and fall in love with the characters that live in them.
2.) Goals?: I want to be a costume designer for movies and such. I don't want to design clothes that people wear every day because that would be just boring. Everyone know that the real trends are set by the people who wear clothes; not by the people who design them.
3.) Breif freestyle writing about yourself. Whatever it is you'd like to inform us about.: I couldn't imagine a world where I couldn't daydream. I LOVE doing it. It's just how I escape from the world that's around me. I also like to read about Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and Final Fantasy. I know it seems like it, but I don't completely live with my head in the clouds. I live in the real world just like everyone else.
4.) What are some of your pet peeves?: Well, I have this fear of UV light and germs so it drives me crazy when people don't use sunscreen when they go outside and don't wash their hands before eating/after going to the bathroom.

[Conclusion]

1.) Why is is that you would like to join _sohollywood?: To be completely honest, I was just surfing around and stumbled over this site. I thought "Huh, this place looks cool. I think I shall apply".
2.) How'd you hear about us?: I was just found it under the intrest list of "rating communities".
3.) Any suggestions on making this a better community?: No. It's just fine the way it is.

[Pictures] Post a couple pictures

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hahahaha, that's my favorite picture.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment