• Mood:

please accept me<33

[Basics]

1.) Name: mary kate aka mk
2.) Age: 15
3.) Location: kenmore NY
4.) Sexuality: female

[Thoughts]

1.) Stero-typing: the most annoying thing.
2.) Drugs:                                                                                                                      a.) Cigs-yes
b.) Alcohol-eh once in a while
c.) Illegal-???
3.) Today's Society: i think pot is over rated in todays society. everyone makes a big deal about it. the most it gives you is short term memory for a month. ugh.

[Music]

1.) List some bands you enjoy listening to: eminem, taking back sunday, thursday, senses fail, flogging molly, mxpx, avril lavigne, the counting crows, death cab for cutie, evanescence, HIM, ridlin kids
2.) How do you feel about the many genere's of music? i personally love music. i think listening to music that you like completly calmbs you down && just takes your mind off everything.

[You As A Person]

1.) What do you do in your spare time? hang out with my friends, write poems, sleep.
2.) Goals? to have a goal && to get myself improving in school && to be able to get an acceptable job that will be able to cover my pay.
3.) Breif freestyle writing about yourself. Whatever it is you'd like to inform us about.

i'm bi-polar, i know how to have a good time, im always there for people, i basically can relate to what people are talking about, i love communities, i love hollywood, i LOVE marlyin monroe=]
4.) What are some of your pet peeves?---

[Conclusion]

1.) Why is is that you would like to join _sohollywood? because ever since i was little i always wanted to go to hollywood && i love having live journal && i figured well this is the closet im going to get to hollywood, i'd like to be apart of it.
2.) How'd you hear about us? i searched under marilyn monroe
3.) Any suggestions on making this a better community? nope. i think this community is from what i see amazing && the people picked seem amazing. <33

[Pictures] Post a couple pictures. SORRY IF SOME OF THESE ARE SLUTTY!!!

im in the philly jersey. ..that was takin in philly for my irish dance compiition.

me at the beach getting ready to go on the boat.

im in the red.

im the one nealing on the ground.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments