:: Application ::

[APPLICATION]

[Basics]

1.) Name: Alyexandra <3
2.) Age: *seventeen*
3.) Location: Florida
4.) Sexuality: straight..with a hint of womanly lovin' xoxo

[Thoughts]

1.) Stero-typing: Oh please. People need to look past these things, because it is not original to be original, if ya get what i'm saying. haha
2.) Drugs: I don't do them, but if you do..whatever floats your boat. It just means I won't date you and most likely hang around you. People who do drugs hurt themselves, and can hurt everyone around them in many different ways because of them.
a.) Cigs: cancer in cylinder form. i'll pass on the tar stick. it doesn't look "cool" and it does nothing for you.
b.) Alcohol: Social drinking is totally acceptable as long as you're not a lush. Nobody wants to see some haggard drunk's bare boobies. Not to mention if your not responsible you can kill yourself or kill someone else while drunk driving.
c.) Illegal: drugs? I think that goes back to my first answer.
3.) Today's Society: Today's society lets too much stuff slide and our entire generation is being crushed because they have no supervision. People aren't dependent enough to be their own person, and that's killing us.

[Music]

1.) List some bands you enjoy listening to: All kinds..sugarcult, no doubt, msi, story of the year, berry white, britney spears, eminem, frank sinatra, ac/dc, red hot chili peppers, the clash, it's a large variety..haha
2.) How do you feel about the many genere's of music?: I love the different genres because in truth, it's all music and art in some form, and each one hits you in a different way.

[You As A Person]

1.) What do you do in your spare time? When I'm not obligated to do things I socialize and relax with my friends. In my alone time I dance, sing, and watch lame movies and lifetime.lol
2.) Goals? I live for the moment, and go for what makes me happy at the time.
3.) Breif freestyle writing about yourself. Whatever it is you'd like to inform us about. I'm an enormous dork. I impersonate a lot of people. (saturday night live,  mad tv, movie charactors) I'm a weird mix of a child and an adult because I can really be both. I have a high maturity level when I need to, but when I don't have to act like a stickler I am the biggest dweeb you'll ever meet.
4.) What are some of your pet peeves? Hearing people chew. eww. Seeing only one person drive around in a hummer..its a freaking tank, seat at LEAST 2 people in there! lol

[Conclusion]

1.) Why is is that you would like to join _sohollywood? I dream to become an actress. <3
2.) How'd you hear about us? i searched it up in the interests. =0)
3.) Any suggestions on making this a better community? Um, I'm not quite sure yet. If accepted I'll keep that in mind.

[Pictures] Post a couple pictures.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments