Sarah Michelle (voiceinsideyoux) wrote in _so_vain,
Sarah Michelle
voiceinsideyoux
_so_vain

Application:
1. Name:
Sarah Michelle
2. Age: 15yrs.
3. location: Olive Branch, Mississippi. Right outside Memphis, TN--but don't let that make you think im a redneck. far from it.
4. Penis size (The mods need some penis lovin): Don't have one, but I have a vagina and its nice.
5. Cup size (I guess we have to be fair): 38c
6. Tell me something interesting about you.: I support all gays-lesbians-and bisexual youth, I have very strong opinons on a lot of political issues dealing with that, and just anything political. I am not a boring person I love to have fun, within in extent I dont do drugs, but I have before. I like to drink, and hang out with friends. I am pretty much just like any teenage girl, trying to find herself. I dont care what people say about me, cause I like me.
7. Would you go down on us? ;): Yes, and Im not just saying that cause I really wanna get in. but I would because yall' are all hottt.
8. Greatest gift anyone can give: A hugg. everyone likes those.
9. Ten bands: Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Blitzkid, Blink 182, Shadows Fall, HIM, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Mrs. Fletcher, and Of Autumn
10. If you were a fruit what kind would you be? Would you be eaten or thrown? And if thrown then at who? I would be a grape becuase sometimes they are sweet and sometimes they are sour. I would only be thrown if I were sour, and whoever I was being that way toward.
11. Is pimping easy?--Sometimes it is, and sometimes it isn't.
12. Were you invited by someone? If so.. by who? No, I found it all by myself.

Newest to oldest...

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments