beep boop beep boop (__feverdream) wrote in _so_vain,
beep boop beep boop
__feverdream
_so_vain

• Music:
um, so, yeah. i'm already a member, but my other journal was deleted. so basically, i don't really have to apply. but what the hell, i have nothing else to do. and it's not a big risk because 1) i'm a member and all, and you can't prevent a member from being a member, and 2) tany, elaine, and caitie all love me. like, to the point of obsession. it's strange. i guess i'm just THAT hot.

anyway.

Application:
1. name: devon.
2. age: seventeen.
3. location: berkeley, ca.
4. penis size (The mods need some penis lovin) nonexistent. sorry.
5. cup size (I guess we have to be fair): huuuuge.
6. tell me something interesting about you: i'm in the berkeley rubber band club.
7. would you go down on us? ;) like i haven't already.
8. greatest gift anyone can give: a song written just for you. or love. or, hey, cold hard cash. whatever works.
9. ten bands: azure ray, ben gibbard, iron & wine, sharks keep moving, ben lee, elliott smith, the shins, fischerspooner, the faint, old jimmy eat world
10. if you were a fruit what kind would you be? Would you be eaten or thrown? And if thrown then at who?: um, what the hell? okay, i would be a papaya, and i would be thrown at george w. bush. i mean, if a pretzel can knock him unconscious, i'd probably be able to do a little damage as a papaya.
11. is pimping easy? helll nah
12. were you invited by someone? if so.. by who? by tany, a million years ago.

oh god it's me without makeup. i figured i'd be honest. brace yourself.

blah. i'll take better pictures in the future. i promise.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments