Pukka ... Brio ... (xox_lullow_xox) wrote in _slooshy,
Pukka ... Brio ...
xox_lullow_xox
_slooshy

Hi all!

I just joined! I love music and this seems like a chill place to meet some online buddies who dig it as well. I'm into Incubus, The Doors, Hanson (they've come a long way, alright?), Coheed and Cambria, and tons tons tons of others. I'm rockin "Golden State" by Bush right now, but only because I am choreographing a piece for next year's dance show at my college to "Fair." Not that I am not a Bush fan... because they rock. I just don't usually listen to them.

Besides listening to music, I love to read (a lot), dance, and visit the ocean, even though it terrifies me. I was in a two-person band for a short while as a singer, and even though I play the guitar, I don't enjoy it and therefore I am not that good at it and therefore, when my guitarist quit to persue acting and modeling, I was moored... and the situation continues. So - anyone in South Orange County looking for a singer? :) Anyway, that's a bit about me. Pleased to meet you.
Subscribe

• How would you like to PARTY LIKE A ROCKSTAR?!?!

If you missed out on seeing 30 Seconds To Mars on their recently completed Welcome To The Universe headlining tour, you will be delighted to know…

• (no subject)

So, hi everyone. I'm new here, I'll try to be active. I'm pretty rad, I swear. I just made a video promoting this, my music journal. I hope I'm…

• new droog.

(haha, i speak nearly fluent russian, and saw that this was called slooshy, i couldn't resist.) heyy. i just joined this group. my favorite types of…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment