miikachu! (___novemberheat) wrote in _slooshy,
miikachu!
___novemberheat
_slooshy

• Mood:
  • Music:

i'm new.

It was awesome to find a community that used Nadsat. I saw it and clicked on it immediatly; I didn't really care what it was about, but the fact that you used Nadsat was good enough for me.

Now that I know what you're about (although, by definition, I did technically know all along), I'll post a little about myself.

My name is Mikayla, and I live in Ohio. In sixteen. My favourite movies are The Virgin Suicides and A Clockwork Orange. My favourite books are A Clockwork Orange and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Some of my favourite artists are:
Cursive, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Bright Eyes, Alter Boy, A Writing of Farewell, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Smash Mouth (their old stuff), No Doubt (the old stuff), The Wallflowers, Hot Hot Heat, The Cranberries, The Doors, Mindless Self Indulgence, Electric Six, Blink-182 (especially the old stuff), The White Stripes, Hawthorne Heights, What About Chad, Daphne Loves Derby, The Rocket Summer, and AFI.

My favourite generes of music are techno, emo, post hardcore, screamo, hardcore, softcore, classical rock, metal, indie, techno, electronica, power pop, rock, ska, and showtunes (love the things).

As far as showtunes go, I'm currently addicted to The Phantom of the Opera, Thoroughly Modern Millie, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Little Shop of Horrors, Grease, The Wizard of Oz, and Spamalot.

I do not, in any way shape of form, like The Sound of Music.

That is all. *bows*
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments