Sean (a_fire_inside22) wrote in _slice_n_dice_,
Sean
a_fire_inside22
_slice_n_dice_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Omen

This time I watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre and The Omen.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre:I remember seeing this movie a loooong time ago when I was 9 or so, and always thought it was scary as hell and now that I watched it about 7 and a half years later, I gotta admitt it must have been the whole me being 9 years old thing. It really wasn't that scary. Despite of that, I thought it was awsome. A little quick pased as far as the deaths and story go. I must say that 7 and a half years ago didn't have any effect on my opinion of the new version of TCM, and that opinion still stands. The new version wasn't a thing like the new one. It was a totaly different movie all together...."it was a totaly different movie al together"(Airplane fans will get it). Was that the intetion? Anyway, I'd definatly recomend you renting the ORIGINAL Texas Chainsaw Massacre for those of you 3 people that havn't seen it yet.

The Omen:I have to be honest...this movie was boring, long, and not nearly as good as I expected. One guy told me that movies like Black Christmas and Scream were pussy movies compared to this(those probably being the closest movies to a movie that scared me). Then my mom was like "Sean if this movie doesn't scare you, I don't know what will!". Half way through it I was bored and not very interested. I just didn't find it scary nor could I get into it. I was so dissapointed...

I'll have some more movies coming up soon cause I today rented The Omen(though I just reveiwed it), Black Christmas, and Gothic America. I also rented Amityville Horror along with TCM a few days ago. I'm not sure if I did Black Christmas after I saw it, but if not I got q great reveiw for this movie. I looooove it.

Thoughts?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments