A. (brasaremean) wrote in _sinelinea,
A.
brasaremean
_sinelinea

icons yay

finally posting some icons :D the hour, fringe and luther (s1)

Teasers:

01. 02. 03. 04.
05. 06. 07. 08.
09. 10. 11. 12.
13. 14. 15. 16.

17. 18. 19. 20.

21. 22. 23. 24.

25. 26.

27. 28. 29. 30.

31. 32. 33. 34.
35. 36. 37. 38.
39. 40. 41. 42.
43. 44.

01 - 16: the hour
17 - 26: luther s1
27 - 44: fringe (random)

these have all been made during different periods so that's why they differ in quality and style :S. i think fringe ones are not that great at all :S but i'm still posting them.

i think everyone should watch the hour
if there are those of you who still didn't see "the hour"....you are so missing out!

i have never hidden the fact that i am a huge romola garai fan. and she proves my point over and over in this show. she is a true gem among british actors.

as for ben whishaw....that boy deserves all sorts of awards if only for that one scene (which i will not talk about as it is a bit spoilerish) where he acts the shit out of it. he has this....quality about him. i can most definitely see him give his oscar acceptance speech one day.
and the chemistry between these two is...AMAZING. trust me everyone, it's worth seeing! it really is a great show! i hope it gets a second season.
Tags: !brasaremean, tv: fringe, tv: luther, tv: the hour, type: icons
Subscribe

• IQ challenge 1 :)

so, in case you people haven't joined theiconquest yet, GO DO SO :D. it's doing great things :) i made icons with text. There are 11…

• (no subject)

i made icons - merlin, dr who, heroes and some randoms :D i know dr who icons are mostly of amy, i'm biased, so sorry about that :) Teasers:…

• 55 icons :)

i made some icons, yay :D considering i am trying to get back into icon making i'd say some of these are hit&miss. i am done with uni earlier this…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 12 comments

• IQ challenge 1 :)

so, in case you people haven't joined theiconquest yet, GO DO SO :D. it's doing great things :) i made icons with text. There are 11…

• (no subject)

i made icons - merlin, dr who, heroes and some randoms :D i know dr who icons are mostly of amy, i'm biased, so sorry about that :) Teasers:…

• 55 icons :)

i made some icons, yay :D considering i am trying to get back into icon making i'd say some of these are hit&miss. i am done with uni earlier this…