A. (brasaremean) wrote in _sinelinea,
A.
brasaremean
_sinelinea

tutorial request post

yeah, so i got over the whole "tut bashing" and decided to do another tutorial cause id idnt go to school today and i'm super bored. so, request a tut here and the one which gets the most votes wins :S yeah, thats logic.
Subscribe

• IQ challenge 1 :)

so, in case you people haven't joined theiconquest yet, GO DO SO :D. it's doing great things :) i made icons with text. There are 11…

• (no subject)

i made icons - merlin, dr who, heroes and some randoms :D i know dr who icons are mostly of amy, i'm biased, so sorry about that :) Teasers:…

• 55 icons :)

i made some icons, yay :D considering i am trying to get back into icon making i'd say some of these are hit&miss. i am done with uni earlier this…

• Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 18 comments

• IQ challenge 1 :)

so, in case you people haven't joined theiconquest yet, GO DO SO :D. it's doing great things :) i made icons with text. There are 11…

• (no subject)

i made icons - merlin, dr who, heroes and some randoms :D i know dr who icons are mostly of amy, i'm biased, so sorry about that :) Teasers:…

• 55 icons :)

i made some icons, yay :D considering i am trying to get back into icon making i'd say some of these are hit&miss. i am done with uni earlier this…