harmyourownknee
_simply_freak_

• Mood:
  • Music:

let your freak flag fly?

Basics
Name: Harmony
Where You Live: A little outside Seattle, WA, USA
Strange Nickname: Some of my friends call me "Harm" or "Harmz" which is funny because it's the opposite of my actual name (as in "peace and harmony") and my personality (crazy-hippie-chick).
Length Of Big Toe: *takes off sock, grabbing ruler* Almost 2" measuring from the crease that seperates foot and toe.

Weird Much? Mmm, yesplzkthnxyumyum.
Most Embaressing Moment: I don't get embarassed very easily, I figure life goes on, but I do put my foot in my mouth a lot. I say my mind without really thinking I might offend someone, so that's always a bit embarassing.
Dumbest/Weirdest Thing Ever Done: Blatting, but don't ask me what it is because it's a secret, but it's weird and really fun and a little gross.
Scar Stories: I have a little scar on my left hand where I dropped really, really hot glass while making beads. Hurt quite a bit.
Favorite Murder Weapon: Difibulator.
Favorite Utensil: Wire Whisk, try to eat pizza with that!
Obsessions: Elliott Smith (music in general really), Conan O'Brien, staying up late, knitting, water, guitars, birkenstocks, sharpies, harry potter, Lost, and Alias, elipses... lots of things I suppose... I have OCD too so I obsess about a lot of things. But I don't think that's what you meant, maybe it was, in that case: making my bed, things in my room being where they need to be, people who only roll up one sleeve (gah, drives me crazy), just lots of crazy-person obsessions.
Closet Obsessions: Herbal medicine, I don't tell anyone because it's kind of a weird obsession, but I always try to find little herbal remedies I can make using things in my kitchen. Plus, all my obsessions with actors like Dominic Monaghan, Orlando Bloom, Rupert Grint, Jude Law, etc.

QUICK! PICK ONE!
Tacos or Pizza: Pizza
Popsicles or Ice Cream: Ice Cream
Ketchup or Mustard: Mustard
Coconuts or Horses: Coconuts (I JUST came from watching that movie!)
Head Trauma or Fish Slapping: Fish Slapping
Pink Hair or No Hair: Pink Hair
Mom or Mum: I wish Mum, but Mom really, because I'm American and not cool :(
Melvin or Ernest: Yewley, but of the two, Melvin

Pictures
Banana Gun
Here's a picture of my hand being cool, I really don't like any pictures of me, I like to be on the other side of the camera taking the pictures.
my hand
Subscribe

• Mod Post//Which Means It's Important

Sup stinkers? Well, I don't care. So there. =P The point of it is, I've got two new things to discuss. First of all, I think we need to pimp this…

• (no subject)

Basics Name: Hanna Age: 16 Where You Live: Sweden Strange Nickname: Batman. Length Of Big Toe: About 4.5 centimeters…

• Attempt To Be Active

Since Teh Freak has been a bit slow lately, I think I'll share my strange halloween pictures! Me, as the amazingly sexxy Peter Wentz. If you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 8 comments