Basics
Name:
Katryna
Sex: Female
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
State/Province: Florida

Favorites
Colors: Green and Pink
Songs: Oh, there is too many to name!  Comforable by John Mayer, Kiss from a Rose by Seal, Passenger Seat by Death Cab for Cutie, Best of Me by The Starting Line, and basically anything by Boys II Men. I love all music.
Animals: Hm.. Of course, tea cup puppies. Also, cute little monkies like this one:

Just look at it <3
Stores: Lulu Blues, Hollister, Shop 603
Sports: Basketball
Shoes: Lacoste, K Swiss, and a lot of comfy flip flops.

Random
Interests/Hobbies: I love theatre. I love to sing and act, just being on stage. I also enjoy spending time with my friends [parties, movies, shopping, or just hanging out]. Also, I am one of those hopeless romantics. I love love.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?: Hopefully, I will be finishing up my Junior year at New York University doing musical theatre. Hopefully.
If you have a million dollars, what would you do with it?: Hah, that would be nice. Honestly, I would probably go shopping. Heh, but also.. My family is from the Philippines which is not exactly the wealthiest place in the world. I would like to give a great portion to my family living there in hope of finding better homes, clothes, and more.
What country would you most like to visit and why?: Anywhere in Europe. I've seen pictures and scenes found in movies of Greece. :sigh: It is so beautiful! I want to go there!
Do you have a significant other?: Unfortunately, no. If only...
Most Embarassing Moment: Hm... Ya know, honestly, I cannot think of one right now. Well, a long time ago, when I was about 9, I remember being at this golf course and spotting these older, cuter guys. My jeans were also way too big on me. Consequently, they fell leaving me pantless in front of these guys and more. =\ Wow, that is embarassing isn't it?
If you could have any kinda car, what would it be?: I am satisfied with what I have now (Infiniti g35 coupe), but it'd be awesome if I could get a Bentley Continental GT (You may have seen it in "The Longest Yard")

What's Worse?(rate these 1-5, 1 being the worst. do not use any # twice!)
Stranded on side of road: 1
Breaking up with boyfriend: 4
Getting Fired: 5
Stung by a jelly fish: 3
Most embarassing moment: 2

Opinion
What is your opinion about ONE of these issues?Plus something else you are very passionate about.
Gay marriage: I have absolutely nothing against gay marriage. Why should people be tortured just because of their sexual preference? ... just because they are different? Gays/Lesbians are normal individuals just like you and me and deserve equal treatment. We are human beings and we cannot control who we can and cannot love. They should definitely have the right to marry.
Violence in movies:
Other: Hm.. well.. let's talk about abortion: Personally, I would not choose abortion. As for other mothers, it is completely their decision; a decision I choose to respect.

Where did you hear about us?: Just came across one of your promotion banners in a random community.
Promote this community to 3 places and provide the links: http://www.livejournal.com/community/_chocolatemoose/77718.html . http://www.livejournal.com/community/the_glory_party/1914.html . http://www.livejournal.com/community/promotion_whore/1760716.html
Just browsing around, what 3 members/mods do you like the best and why?: By just browsing...pinkpolkadotox seems like a fun and exciting person. I know twistedxkitten from other communities. Plus, her pets are adorable. Also,  __dontuseme is really talented with layout designs. On your lj, is that your baby? Adorable.

Three (3) things you like/dislike/think we need to change about the community, or a suggestion: Honestly, there is barely anything that I would change. What I love the most is the fact that this is the most active community I have seen so far. So many things to do: contests, scavenger hunts, themes.. It's exciting!
What Banner would you like to have if you get accepted?:

Post pictures of yourself,family,friends,car,school:

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your reply will be screened

• 27 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt