froggiechick345 (froggiechick345) wrote in _silverchair_,
froggiechick345
froggiechick345
_silverchair_

silverchair-- i misses them.

so, i  just realized how much i miss silverchair. 

i had good experiences & one bad experience in my concert viewings of them on '07 & i really really really miss them.  i want to see them again but i heard they are writing a new album. if this is the case then by all means i'll keep on missing 'em til they come back to the US

i was going thru photobucket and doing a picture survey & one of the questions that was "Who is your celebrity crush" and of course, I put daniel in the seach bar to find a picture of him & i found the most gorgeous one of him I ever found! have a looksie:

it's sad to hear what happened b/w him and natalie, but i'm sure it was for the best. i just hope they return. they cant do what they did before & took almost 5 years off before another album was released. no more of that! 

and my all time fav album is "Diorama" but they're albums get better & better with each release. When I want to see them in concert, I just pop in the Silverchair & Powderfinger DVD and enjoy. lol. i'm sad, i know. 

but I thought i would just share my thoughts on the return of silverchair & how much i miss them! 

Subscribe

• Groovin' the Moo

Silverchair are heading to the following places as part of the Groovin’ The Moo tour. Bendigo - Saturday May 1, 2010 Townsville - Sunday May 2, 2010…

• Just a quick question

I have, somewhere in my possession (I'm planning to look for it at my parent's house this weekend) a picture of a llama from a colouring book, signed…

• Triple J Interview with Johns

Hey all, I was doing my obligatory login to myspace today and stumbled upon this new post from the chair. The update date says June 18th, but I…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 7 comments